Part Fourteen

Depuis le début

"Yea they good but I was looking in Titi bag and she doesn't any diapers in here."He says and I'm surprised cuz I don't know how I could forget diapers.

"Shit I'm sorry Devon,I don't know how I forgot.You don't have any at your place?"

"I ran out like a couple days ago and haven't had a chance to get some...Could you just drop some off on your way to work please?"He asks and I nod cuz it's the least I can do.

"Ok I'll bring you a couple boxes too."I say trying to be nice.I can tell David is getting impatient cuz he starts poking me like a little ass kid.

"Aight thanks.See you later."

"Bye."I say and then hang up,I put my phone back on the table and turn back to David."You're so annoying you know that?"

"You love that shit though...."He says and I bite my lip shaking my head,this isn't the first time he's said that L word in a playful matter so I don't know where his head's at."What was he saying though?"

"He was just telling me I forgot to put diapers in Titi's bag....Which is your fault if you think about it."

"What?How?!"He says and I laugh cuz he must've forgot.

"You wouldn't leave me alone when I was packing their bags!You kept feeling on me and shit so I couldn't focus."I say and he laughs cuz he knows I'm right.

"If you don't want me touching on you then don't be looking so damnnnn good!"He says and I laugh hitting him gently.Thats one thing I love about David is how goofy he can be."Like right now I can't help myself.."He says licking his lips as he rubs on my booty,he's always touching on me and it's to the point I don't even notice anymore.

"Anyways...He was asking if I could bring him some diapers so I gotta stop at his house on my way."

"Ok...Wait didn't you say you were going to the club early today?"He says and for a second I'm confused until I remember tonight was my night to help set up.

"Fuck!What time is it?"I say sitting up and checking the time,it's almost 6 and I'm supposed to be at the club by 6:30."I'm not gonna have time to stop by Devon place."I say moving my hair out my face.

"Can't you be at the club a little late?"He asks and I sigh shaking my head.

"I don't need anymore problems with Reef.He's already upset I've been taking so much time off."I say and he nods,I get out of bed cuz I need to get ready.

"I can drop off the diapers."He suggests and I like how's he's trying to be helpful but I don't know if it's a good idea.I don't know if having Devon and David alone without me is smart.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea I got it baby."He says and I'm instantly wet,I love when he calls me baby and it doesn't happen often so when it does....Bitchhhh I need to climb this tree.

"Awwww I would really appreciate that,thanks baby."I say hugging his torso and of course his hands go to my ass.

"You owe me though."He says jokingly and I laugh nodding.I know what he's gonna want but little does he know...I want him now.

"Meet me in the shower...."I say winking at him and he starts cracking up at my trash ass wink.I back into the bathroom but make sure to leave the door unlocked so he can slip in in a couple of minutes.

*****

"Hey you on your way?"Devon says as soon as he answers the phone and I shake my head even though he can't see me.

"Actually I was calling to tell you that David is going to drop the diapers off cuz I forgot I have to be at the club early tonight.That's cool right?"I say all of that super fast cuz I'm nervous to hear what he's gonna say,he takes a deep breath before answering.