Chapter 15- Seizure

“WAKEY WAKEY!” I heard Danielle say. She jumped on the side of my bed.

I groaned, I pulled the blankets closer to my face. I felt her pull my blankets off and then push me slightly. Then I heard someone else come in, “LITTLE SAMMY, WAKE UP NOW.” It was Liam. 

God couldn’t they just go away? I wanted to sleep.  I was exhausted; I looked over to the side at my clock seeing it was 7:30. I knew I had to get up, or I would make us late. I rolled over and forced myself up. They both smiled happily, knowing they had won. I just glared at them and then got up and got ready. I decided to just wear sweats and a sweater. I just wanted to be comfortable today, and it was cool outside. 

I met Dani and Liam downstairs, I looked over at Dani who was wearing sweats also, “I’m ready.” I said.

“Seems like someone is a little bit cranky,” Liam said.

“Shut up.” I snapped. I didn’t realize how harsh I sounded, I felt bad for snapping. But I noticed he didn’t take it seriously so I didn’t worry about it. I quickly grabbed my bag and then we went out the door to school. 

“So, do you feel better today?” I heard Dani ask.

“Yeah I guess, I’m just really tired you know? But I’m okay, and I have some medicine in my bag.”

“Understandable, oh by the way, Eleanor’s meeting us at the front of the school so she can walk with you.” 

“Okay! I’m kind of nervous though… Because I’m not going to know anyone…” 

“Well you know us, and we got your backs.” 

I was happy that they would have my backs. I was feeling tired again, why was I so tired lately? I just shrugged it off. We pulled into the school parking lot. Holy shit… Our school was huge. I looked out the window admiring it. Liam parked the car and Dani got out and helped me out. I got on my crutches and stood there. 

I saw people waving at me, I felt shy, and I didn’t know any of these people. We walked over to the front of the school. I saw Eleanor cuddling up with Louis waiting for us. She waved us over, I waved. I saw Harry coming towards us with a big smile on his face. He waved at me. I waved shyly. The only person missing was Niall. Hmm, I thought, where was he? 

“Hey Sammers! How you feeling?” I heard Louis ask.

“Really Louis, Sammers?” I asked laughing, “I’m feeling better, I’m just nervous about school, I don’t want to get lost…” 

“No worries girl! We got your back, we all agreed to pick you up at class and walk you to your next class since we each have a class with you… except for Louis. So he can just watch.” Eleanor said teasing him. 

He crossed his arms pouting, I giggled. “So who’s doing what?” 

“I’m walking you to Math, and then Liam will pick you up and walk you to gym, but you’ll just sit out since your leg and head hurt, and then chemistry with Danielle and Liam, and lastly Harry will pick you up for your Spare.” 

I blushed hearing Harrys name, I heard him laugh. I took it that he noticed. I heard the bell ring, Harry walked over to me, “Well I’ll see you at lunch Sam, don’t miss me too much.” He said in a flirting way and then flashed a smile and walked off with Liam.

I walked over to Eleanor and we headed off to class together. I liked her she was so nice, Louis was lucky to have a girl like her. “So, how did you and Louis meet?” 

“At Zayn Malik’s party, he walked over to me when I was all alone and we started talking and then yeah. He’s really amazing.”

“Well that’s sweet! I’m glad you’re his girlfriend, he’s lucky to have you.”