The Magician {La Arcana Famiglia Fanfiction}

Start from the beginning

          I hurt someone because I panick easily!!!!"  I apologized to him.  "U-uh........"  "I'm sorry!!!"  I apologized more.  He stood up, "I'm sorry!!!"  I bowed down more.  "E-eh?!!  Stop saying sorry!"  He told me.  I panicked and didn't speak.  

          This is weird!  I have a very weird encounter with a boy.   "Say, you're stronger than you look."  He told me.  "Eh?  Really?!!  I mean, really?"  I said with a cool look.  He laughed and nodded, "What's your name?"  He asked me.  

           "I-i'm So---I mean Pierro."  I said to him.  I need to keep my secret, I don't trust men like him!!   

                    -------------------------------------------------

           We were inside, "U-ummm.........how did we get here?"  I asked.  "Ooh!  My lord!"  Liberta bowed down.  I bowed down, "This is my friend, Pierro, he wants to join our organization."  Liberta explained.  

            "Hmmm, is that so?"  He looked at me.  "He has a special Arcana card, he's number 01, the magician."  Liberta explained.  "Really, show your card, lad."  He told me.  I picked it up fast and shown it to him, "Well, then, put that to good use."

            I was in the organization so easily.  "Re-really?!!  Thank you, my lord!!!"  I bowed down.  He patted my head.  "Hmm, is that?"  My lord pointed at my grandfather's sword.  "Are you Luciano's grandson?"  He asked me.  

           I nodded.  "Well, it's nice to meet you, lad.  Oh and be kind to Felicita."  He winked.  They walked away.

                         --------------------------------------------------

           "Who's Felicita?"  I asked Liberta-san.  "E-eh?!!  Come on, I'll show her to you."  Liberta-san grabbed my hand and I panicked,  I threw him at the wall, "I'm very sorry!!!!!"  "It's alright, it's my fault!"  He shouted.  "No, I threw you!!"

           Liberta-san was at the wall.  "What's going on here?"  I saw a girl.  "Pi-pierro, meet ojou-sama."  Liberta introduced me to her.  "You must be Felicita-chan?"  I asked.  She nodded, "Are you new here?"  She asked.

         I nodded.  "It's nice to meet you, Felicita-chan."  I bowed.  "Hey, you should call her Ojou-sama!!!!!!!!!!"  I saw a boy with a hat.  "YOU!!!!!"  "Me?!!!"  I pointed at myself.  He ran up to me and I panicked.  I grabbed his leg and threw him at the wall,

         "I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I tried to run away.  But Felicita-chan stopped me.  She flinched a little, and whispered me something, "You're scared of boys, Pierro-kun?"  She asked me.

         I covered her mouth, "Please don't tell!!!"  I panicked.  "I promise."  She promised.  "Ojou-sama!!!"  The boy I threw kicked me in the face, and I fell down.  "What did he do to you?"  He asked Felicita-chan.

          "No-nothing!!!  Pierro-kun told me something, a secret actually."  Felicita looked at me.  "He-hey, Pierro-kun..."  She went near to me.  I rubbed my face while crying, "Luca, you went to far."  Felicita-chan glared at him. 

         "Are you alright, Pierro-kun?"  Liberta asked.  I shooked my head, and covered my face with my laps, I burried my face to my arms.  "Luca...."  Felicita's voice became scary.  "A-ah, eh.....Ojou-sama, it was an accident, alright..."

         "Umm, excuse me, Pierro-kun?"  He picked up my hands.  "I'm sorry, 'kay?"  I got scared and threw him on the wall again.  "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"  He shouted and I ran away.