05

0545 p.m.
karasuno high

"look at the king! ha, no one spikes his tosses. im not surprised we lost a set to karasuno."kindaichi mocked. the rest of seijoh laugh behind kageyama's back. he's too used to hearing this that he chose to keep quiet, too tired to fight back. "hey king! toss better will ya!"

hinata read the situation and everything just fall into pieces smoothly in his head. bullying, the form of abuse that is so normalised now. it's because of the environment he is in.

'fuck them.' hinata thought.

hearing that, hinata lost it. he walks to them with the rest of karasuno looking at him blankly. but when karasuno saw the expression he had on his face, they just know something was gonna happen.

"that was the expression he had when the first years thought he was no good." asahi said with eyes wide and beads of sweat could be seen on his forehead.

"no, he looks worse now." ennoshita says.

hinata walks to them and said, "setter." he looks so angry and his body was so still. the seijoh team looks at hinata. "what?"

"kageyama tobio, your setter?"he asked with a angry face. "yes........." the seijoh team was left stunned and speechless as hinata walks to kageyama.

"toss to me."he ordered. kageyama look at hinata. "huh?"kageyama was weirded out. "you. toss. to. me." hinata says.

the court suddenly went silent.

"eh HINA-NO, KENMA. stop that!" tanaka shout but daichi just shakes his head and tell tanaka to shut up.

"you won't get to hit it anyway." kageyama shrugs and stand near the net.

"put your trust on me."hinata says while smiling, making kageyama widen his eyes. sugawara walks to kageyama and whispered to him, "kenma likes his tosses a bit further from the net but slightly above it." kageyama looks at sugawara and suga give him a reassuring look and pat his shoulders.

the whole court watches kageyama and hinata & was left stunned that himata could spike kageyama's tosses.

hinata looks at seijoh with eyes wide and say, "trust your setter more. even i can spike his tosses." before leaving the court. 'woooo, good one. i'm pretty sure that made him happy.' hinata thought while running to the toilet.

kageyama was left speechless. he felt his lips quivered, his eyes were shut as tears fall instantly.

that was the first time someone spike his tosses perfectly & flawlessly.

& he at last felt that he was good enough.