How You Two Met (Marauders Era)

James: How long will it take until this damn day is over? You thought to yourself as you rushed through the crowded halls of Hogwarts, desperately trying to get to your 3rd class. It was your first day of your 4th year and you were already thinking about quitting. Of course you had been going here for years, but all of your friends had been 7th years, leading you to have nobody once they left. You had made to your class and sat down in your seat. Professor McGonagall walked in the room with a raggedy haired boy trailing silently behind her. He quickly sat down next to you and smiled. 

"Hi. I'm James. And you are..."

Sirius: Detention. You had goddamn detention for being 2 seconds late to Potions. You knew Professor Slughorn didn't mess around and you regretted helping a 2nd year with their fallen books. You sat there, reading through your Potions notebook and studying for the upcoming test.

 "Psst." You ignored the boy that was sitting behind you, not wanting to get in trouble for speaking. Professor Flitwick cleared his throat and you quickly snapped up your head to look at him. 

"You two are free to go. I'm letting you go early because you were quiet, not because you didn't do anything wrong. Now git," he said as he motioned towards the door with his hand. You scrambled to get all of your books and stuff them in your backpack. You had barely made it out the door when you were stopped by the boy that sat behind you. 

"What were you doing in there? Aren't you like the best student here?' You nodded, blushing from the compliment. "I'm Sirius. I hope to see you in there again sometime." He walked away, while you continued to blush at his words. 

Remus: He walked onto the train, looking for an empty car, but when he saw you by yourself reading a book, he had to sit with you. Hearing the creaking of the door, your head shot up from your book. Remus smiled at you.

"Hi, I'm Remus. Continue reading, I'll try my hardest to stay quiet." You smiled as he put his stuff in the compartments and staring out the window, but not before taking another glance at you reading. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So I'm back with the marauders :) I really love writing these things for you guys and you all wanted more. Here is that more. Love y'all - Emma