He Cheats On You (Part 2/ Harry, Ron, and Draco)

Harry: As soon as he left he set off on Ginny. You could hear his voice and the little whimpers from Ginny. You felt bad but then that feeling went away because SHE kissed YOUR husband. Then again Harry kissed YOUR best friend and it just made your life a little less enjoyable. You loved Harry with all your heart you just didn't know if he loved you just as much. The entire thing made you very uneasy and you hadn't talked to anybody besides your kids in at least 2 weeks. You didn't know what to do because you lived him. You wanted to forgive him but you couldn't, the hurt just consumed you. You called him and called him but you didn't have the courage to go through with it. Finally, on the 10th of December, you called him. He answered confused. It's been 3 months, why would you call him now? All the planning the calls worked out and after 4 and a half hours, you were officially back together.

Ron: His mystery side chick actually helped you guys get back together. You were both very stubborn and didn't have the patience to get back together yourselves. The only thing that would make you two get together was if the other apologized, like that was going to happen. Ron's ex-girl was Penellope and she apologized on Ron's behalf. It wasn't the same but you accepted it. You got your husband and a new best friend through it all. (A/N: My boyfriend once cheated on me but the girl he did was the most sweetest thing and didn't know but she became my best friend)

Draco: You were extremely pissed off. You were throwing pots and glass vases. What you just witnessed killed you inside. Yes, Draco wasn't the most trustworthy person, but you thought he loved you. Maybe you weren't good enough. Maybe you were just a road block that didn't let him live his life. That thought just killed you and now you were in your truck, crying in front of his house. You didn't notice the sudden bang of a door and the running of feet on pavement. Suddenly, someone was tapping at your window. You could see the outline of his perfect jawline and knew it was Draco. Wiping your eyes, you rolled down the window to look into his eyes. He explained that he kicked her out and that he didn't even start it. He was talking to her about how you were his and he wasn't planning to let you go anytime soon. You hesitantly forgave him and you watched Christmas movies until you both fell asleep.