He Cheats On You (Fred, George, and Neville)

Fred: You had just gotten home from work when you saw your best friend, (Y/BFF/N) sitting at your kitchen table with Fred. They looked upset and both a little down in the dumps. After asking what was wrong, (Y/BFF/N) spoke up.
"Uh so I'm pregnant, b-but it's his..." She whispered tears streaming down her face. You couldn't believe it. After slapping Fred, you left swearing to yourself that you'd never go back until they got themselves together and (Y/BFF/N) found a different guy who was willing to take care of the baby with her.

George: George, you, and some friends were heading to the beach house you were renting in one big van. The drive there was very fun and you would've been content with taking a longer road trip with them. As soon as you got there, you headed to the beach. You were looking for George so you guys could go on a walk together. He's probably at the house, you thought to yourself. You rushed to the house only because you were worried about him. When you got to the house, George was snogging your best friend Jake's slutty girlfriend. You sobbed and sobbed the entire vacation. They ruined all the joy you once had.

Neville: He was talking to another girl online. You didn't rush into things but you were upset. You saw him type I love you and you were crushed. You tried to psych yourself into thinking it was just a cousin or something but he would've told you about her if it was. You ignored Neville for a few days and tried your best to avoid him.