Chapter Six

I woke up in my own bed at home. Wow, what a weird dream! Suddenly, the face of a middle-aged man came into view. “Hi, dad,” I mumble. “You know something weird? I just had a really weird dream about pirates and treasure and the Caribbean and stuff.” He looks at me with wide eyes. “You know our ancestor was a pirate. He had a huge treasure that got passed down all the way to us. It was worth a lot, actually…’’“Dad, you’ve told me this before,” I say. “I know, I know. But it was a beautiful treasure. Gold, diamonds, rubies…beautiful.” My voice faded and he sat there in wonder. I sit up and rub my eyes. “So then why did you give it away?” I ask. “Well,” he explained, “We gave it to a charity that needed it more than we did. I know we aren’t the richest people in the world, but money makes people very power hungry…”  "I know that!” I say, exasperated. “And we don’t want money to become more important to us than family. We love you too much for that.” He looks at me with such love that I take back everything I was thinking about earlier…

**Authors NotePlease read my other books if you liked this one :3

Thankyou to everyone who read this book. Please comment on anything! :)Vote? Fav?

I have other books :) Changed and The Protector

-100 READS!! THANK YOU EVERYONE :3-