Chapter 7

In complete shock, Michael is frozen in place as Mya pulls up next to him with a familiar face in the passenger seat. Not only is it Mya, but Michael's Ex Taylor is with her. "What are y'all doing here?" Says Michael. Mya opens her door and steps out. "Oh I came to get the rest of my stuff that I left over here and oh this is my sister Taylor." Mya replies while signaling Taylor to get out of the car to meet Michael. Taylor steps out of the car wearing a dress that she wore the first time her and Michael went on their first date.

Sick to his Stomach, Michael feels as if he's going to faint. "I brought her with me because I'm taking her to the doctor. She's pregnant!" Mya Says As Taylor is approaching them. In complete disbelief, Michael walks into his house and heads upstairs to retrieve Mya's things. Packing everything away into plastic grocery bags, Michael begins to panic. *Knock knock* "Ayee wassup bro? You good?" Says Lawrence as he enters the room. "Why is Taylor here with your co-worker?" Michael stands up straight and turns slowly towards Lawrence, "Nigga! Taylor is pregnant!" Michael replies as he drops every thing.

Lawrence's mouth drops as he and Michael are both stunned. "I wish I knew that before I invited them in." Said Lawrence. Michael falls onto the bed and sighs while covering his face with his silk pillows. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Screamed Michael. " Umm, Cause they're females and it's to hot outside." Replied Lawrence. Michael returns downstairs to hand Mya her things then sees Taylor approaching the stairs. "Can I get my things as well?" Taylor asks. With a confused look on Mya's face, Mya ties her hair into a bun and takes her shoes off.

"B*txh! What did you just say?" Mya asks Taylor. Michael runs upstairs and quickly throws Taylor's things out of the bathroom window and texts her where they are as he runs back downstairs. Taylor and Mya are yelling at each other over the obvious situation. The 2 sisters have had the same man! "Is that his baby?" Mya screams loudly as she attempts to swing her fist at Taylor. "I don't know sister, I don't know." Cried Taylor. Michael is restraining Mya and Taylor is trying to escape the house with Mya's things. "Aye Mike! Some girl name Shay just called and said she coming back over for some food she left." Screamed Lawrence from upstairs.

"Bro, Get Down Here Right Now!" Replied Michael. As Lawrence runs downstairs he see Michael trying to get the 2 women out and lend him a hand. After successfully getting them out of the house Lawrence hands Michael his phone as Shay is calling. "Hey big head, I'm coming around the stop sign right now." Says Shay over the phone. Michael hangs up and sits down, breathing heavily. "I'll go get the weed!" Lawrence says as he chuckles and walks away.