Chapter 5

Mya and Michael proceed to walk into the house. Starring at Mya's body as she grabs his hand and guides him to couch, Michael begins to feel a tingling sensation in his pants. Mya pushes him down onto the couch and climbs on top of him. Kissing like crazy, Michael begins to take off her clothing, but she grabs his hand and throws it away. "How about we just watch Netflix tonight?" Mya Says As she moves from on top of Michael.

"Sure!" Replied Michael while being secretly frustrated in the back of his mind. They proceed to look for something good to watch while Pizza is being ordered as well. "The Walking Dead sounds good!" Michael Says As he starts the series. Mya's Phone is ringing non-stop, but she presses ignore each time. 2 hours into their show Mya has fallen asleep and her phone is going off still. As Michael picks up the phone and unlocks it he is instantly furious with what he sees!!!

- Ayee Mya, When you leave your friend house come get some more d*ck." Reads a text message in her phone.

Michael stands up and paces back and fourth debating if he should wake her up or just ignore it cause they both are single. . . "Wake your ass up!" Michael Screams as he throws her phone down. " You really f*ucked a dude before coming to house and now you over here kissing on me?" Asks michael. Mya is lost for words. "So Nigga you went in my phone?" Replied Mya. Michael grabs her hand and guides her outside. "Let's take a little walk" Michael Says As they both exit the door.

Mya and Michael are walking towards Mya's car. Michael grabs her keys and unlocks her door. "See you later!" Says Michael as he turns to walk away. "Really? Are you serious right now?" Cried Mya. Michael throws her the 2 finger peace sign and continues into his house.

"Now let's pause the story really quick y'all. Why is this the second female that he came across who wasn't shit? Did he have any right to get mad? or was what she did just that foul? While y'all think about that, let's get back to Michael."

Michael pulls out his phone to text Shay, but no response so he decides to go to sleep on the couch. "Aye bro, Wake Up! Don't you supposed to be at work?" Shouts Lawrence while pouring a bowl of cereal. Michael looks at the time and sees he's an hour late for work. Upon arrival, Michael is confronted by his manager regarding his tardiness. "Sorry Mr.Kyle, It won't happen again." Says Michael as he sits at his desk.

Michael takes his phone out of his pocket and texts Shay to she if she wants to hang out after work. 3 hours pass before Shay responds to Michael's text message. They both agree to hang out and smoke after work.

Breakin' Temptation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें