"So you are worried about me, how sweet of you Miss Roberts" Liv teased as she could hear Amelia groaned under her breath.

"Now that I know you are alive and still cheeky, I should get going" Amelia said dryly.

"That's a shame, I was just settled in bed ready to..well never mind I'll see you tomorrow" Liv replied as she had to hold back a laugh she could hear her lecturers breathing hitch on the other end of the phone.

"Ready to what, ready to what" Amelia snapped back impatiently.

"Ready to have a nap Miss Roberts, what else would I be doing in bed" Liv replied seductively, she couldn't believe she was actually behaving like this especially to her tutor but fuck it, she had nothing to lose and she was enjoying the flirtation and winding up the woman who was a cow to her for the past couple of weeks.

"See you tomorrow Miss Roberts" Liv said into the phone, she could hear the older woman protest on the phone but the brunette hung up as she grinned looking at her phone. She knew Amelia seemed like a very sexual woman and what better way to get back at a woman than to play her at her own game. Liv smirked as her phone rang again from the same number, she placed her phone back onto her bed side locker as she settled back down into bed.

Tugging at her own jogger bottoms, she slipped her hands down under her underwear as she could feel how wet she was. Just speaking to Amelia on the phone made her feel like that, she made Amelia think she was just going to bed but in actual fact she was doing exactly what the older woman was most likely picturing her down as Liv's thumb traced over her clit she let out a muffled moan.

Her built up frustrations from the past couple of weeks were getting to her, she had fucked some stranger in the bathroom of the SU bar but Liv didn't get off on it, she thought about Amelia the whole time. Just like she was thinking about the older woman's touching her clit down as she brushed her fingers over her clit at a fast and steady pace, she wanted this to be quick as she hate waited too long for her release.

Liv could feel her muscles contract as she continued to move her fingers in a circular motion, imagining Amelia's mouth was all over her body.

"Oh god" Liv moaned clutching her sheets beneath her as her body began to shuddered, she really wasn't lasting very long. As she climaxed her body shook violently causing her breathing to hitch as she held into her moans. She bit her lip as she slowed her fingers down over her now sensitive clit, her eyes flickered over as her imagination of Amelia's lips over her body had now disappeared.

Brushing back her messy hair, she sat up in bed as her breathing evened out. She felt relief wash over her, letting her frustration and built up sexual tension out. She glanced at her phone, her eyes furrowing at the text message she must have received while she was busy doing what she was doing.

Hanging up on me. Another thing that annoys me Miss Stone!See me after class tomorrow.

Liv bit her lip as she read the message, there was a secret sense of playfulness in the older woman's message, she was sure of it.

Maybe..if I decided to turn up that is..

The brunette smirked as she sent the message, she just pictured Amelia sitting at her desk mostly liking cursing into her phone with Liv's response.

You better be there Olivia!Don't push me. Anyway I thought you were "napping"?

Liv couldn't get the grin off her face, she knew she was winding the older woman up but the fact they were actually texting was making her nervous. She quickly texted a reply deciding she was going to be cheeky and tease Amelia as much as could.

I had a very very quick "nap"..it didn't take long. Have a nice evening Miss Roberts x

Liv smirked as she placed her phone back on the best side locker. She knew she was being a pussy tease but honestly she didn't care. Amelia clearly wanted her and Liv somehow wanted to teach the older woman a lesson on how it is and is not ok to treat women or students for that matter. The brunette climbed out of bed when she heard her best friend coming in from lectures as she decided to distract herself from thinking about the older woman until tomorrow.

Amelia sat at her office desk as she looked down at her phone reading over the short exchanges between her and Olivia. She was beyond irritated and turned on at how Olivia had been treating her and she knew Olivia was untouchable.

Amelia had only ever slept with students in the university that were not actually hers, it was in the policy that two consenting adults could have a relationship as long as Amelia was not actually teaching them or grading their papers. She was perfectly fine with sleeping with the odd student, she never did relationships so casual hook ups in her office were perfect but now that Olivia Stone had came along, things were getting confusing for her.

Amelia was attracted to the brunette as soon as she walked in late to her tutorial last week, her perfectly curved body and those big brown eyes placed on her sexy face. She was beyond attracted to Olivia but the fact that she was untouchable being her student drove her insane. She knew she took her anger out on the brunette but it was the only way she could cope with her attraction, sickly Amelia got some sort of turn on as she watched how angry and pissed Olivia would react to her own reactions.

Olivia seemed like a smart student and Amelia also found intelligence a turn on, this is why all of her hook ups were complete airheads because they were nothing but hook ups. She would never actually commit to any of those women because they used her just as much as she used them.

Amelia was almost afraid to say it but there certainly was something different about the brunette. She was smart, beautiful and quite hot headed if she needed to be. Amelia knew she was entering dangerous grounds by even talking to Olivia outside of lectures but there was something about Olivia Stone that even Amelia Roberts couldn't keep away from...