01.01.2018

I was Tagged by UnicornThatLovesBTS to answer these question

I was Tagged by UnicornThatLovesBTS to answer these question. Oh, check the picture I've attached above to read the question and soooo, here I go with my answers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Yes. Twice. 😂 *cringe*

2. My Reflection to be honest. That way he will know everything already XD

3. My Toiletries bag that's it. I can try to make clothes out of tree leaves ! haha... I actually googled LEAVES COSTUME and found this 

 I actually googled LEAVES COSTUME and found this 

4. My motto for 4 months.....

i- WAKE UP AT 04:30 DAILY.

ii- WATCH/LISTEN TO BTS TILL I MAKE MYSELF COFFEE.

iii- SIT AND STUDY WITHOUT MY MOBILE PHONE.

iv- GIVE TIME TO WATTPAD - MAXIMUM 3 HOURS.

v- GO TO SLEEP BY 23:00.

I'm going to take my entrance test. MUST pack myself in a schedule and follow a routine.

5. Relationship status- Single to Real Life, Single in Pseudo Life.

6. Do you want me to explain the whole thing? You got it. 

MILD WARNING ; Make sure that you're 13+ because I was in my early teens when I had mine.

So, there was this Spare Oom in our School where no body bothered to go in order to give "Lovers" some Privacy. 

I was with my "Boyfriend" and to be very honest I literally cringe now and I'm always like "ughhhhh" because, not even a single ounce of cell in mah body is the way it was then. REALLY !

So, he sort of leaned it but hesitated.

Me being me..... initiated the THING! 

*double cringe* 

A little advice to all.... DON'T INITIATE JUST TO REGRET. IT WOULD BE MUCH MUCH BETTER IF YOU DO IT PLAYFULLY (as in dare games XD )

7. Favorite colour - Black, White and Grey.

8. Okay, I'm going to put my Creative Wishes in here. I want to Work as a Part-time Radio Jockey along with my studies.

9. I put on my earphones, turn the volume up, listen to BTS and put up my little concert in front of the Mirror.

10. I'm 5'4" but I look taller in pictures. People say I'm 5'6" and won't agree when I correct them  :P

11. 47 kg

12. Cheat as in .. during test? I guess I do that every single time XD 

Even if I am telling the answer to someone, it's considered cheating too. So yeah, I cheat often. But if you ask me if I have ever cheated someone in Life, then... No.

I was misunderstood many times but I kindof had evidence which would prove me right and the other person apologised later ('_')

________________________________________________________________________________

that was all folks !! I am tagging some people and I ask them to answer the same questions. 

bullets_myg

ByzantiumBlackberry

TheHearteuOfHobi

canpotcat

RafaGod

sorrybaeitsok

Lee_hana_

springbts

cwassy

MochimoJam

Hong_Joshua_Svt

xTaeTaeKim

Bts_authornim

fakeangie

HarryIsMyDad101

eatmejin

nochicya

akane_sekki

Please Check out 'The BTS TIMES 2018' the newest edition of BTS Magazine to keep a track on BTS and other exciting stuffs

Please Check out 'The BTS TIMES 2018' the newest edition of BTS Magazine to keep a track on BTS and other exciting stuffs. I REQUEST you all to tag other ARMYs on that book.

ThankYou

LoveMyself 💜