"We could buy them egg pies from the bakery? We'll just have to reheat them when we get back." Erica suggests pointing towards the bakery down the road.

-

Seven egg pies and five soy protein shakes later, they walk back down the road towards where Derek parked.

"I can't believe how expensive this was! I forgot how much of a rip off the bakery is." Erica mutters as she takes a sip of Boyd's mango protein shake.

"You're not even the one who paid." Derek replies as he begins fishing the car keys out his pocket when someone smashes into the right side of his body causing him to slam into the wall next to him.

"You should really watch where you're walking." Jackson's voice snickers and Derek looks up to find Erica by his side holding his shoulder keeping him up right.

"Just walk away Jackson. Unless you want a repeat of what happened at the hospital." Derek threatens glaring at the man a few metres away.

"What about a repeat of what happened at the bar?" Jackson questions with an evil grin.

"Fuck off, Whittemore. We don't have time for your shit. Now get the fuck out of our way." Erica snaps staring at him.

"Geez relax! Are you on your period or something?" Jackson responds and Derek couldn't help but smile knowing Erica won't stand for that shit.

"I started my day by waking up in a pool of my own blood. Is that how you'd like me to end yours?" Erica asks in a threatening tone folding her arms over her chest.

"Whatever, Reyes." Jackson replies as he storms off in the other direction and Erica laughs.

"That line always works." She states with a grin turning back to Derek who was still leaning on the wall rubbing his knee. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just slammed my bad knee into the bricks." Derek answers ignoring the pain as he begins walking towards the car.

"Your limp is worse now." Erica observes and Derek shakes his head.

"It'll be fine in a few hours, it always is." Derek shrugs off but Erica shakes her head.

"I'll drive, you make sure these drinks don't spill in my car." She orders and Derek nods handing her the keys as they climb in her car.

-

"Its 11am get your asses up, breakfast will be here soon." The Sheriff shouts walking back outside with a coffee in his hand. He takes a seat at the table giving Ace a pat on her head as she sits on the floor next to him.

"Stop yelling." Stiles mumbles into his pillow on the couch and the group of guys on the floor groan in agreement.

"Fine, don't blame me when Erica gets here and kicks your asses for still being in bed." The Sheriff replies and grins when the bodies under the blankets and in the swags begin to move.

After ten minutes the guys were all sitting at the outdoor table, Parrish and Scott both on their phones, no doubt texting their girlfriends. Boyd and Isaac were watching the morning news with the Sheriff on the small outdoor tv, the Stilinski's put up a few months ago. While Stiles on the other hand was face down on the table asleep again.