Chapter Thirteen: Plan

"I need to talk to you." Lawrence broke me from my intense thoughts. My mind is still stuck on Paris and what happened between Marc and I. I was puzzled by his silence afterwards but now I understand why. I have been staring at the list he made about me. The prick had gotten into my bag and read my list.

According to him, I was obstinate, rude, proud, impulsive, callous, a control freak, uncouth and childish.

I cannot get past uncouth and childish. He's the one who is childish!

The pros side has two things; pretty and sexy.

"Shallow prick!" I mattered to myself.

Lawrence didn't come any closer. It is drizzling outside and we are standing like strangers in the kitchen. No one else is home and that explains l his comfortable presence.

"I need to talk to you too."

"Ladies first."

"I went to Paris with Tony."

"So now it's Tony? You're on short names now? When will he be honey?"

"Lawrence stop it. Jealousy looks ugly on you." I lashed out.

I am upset about Paris. I chided myself not to take it out on Lawrence.

"You were in Paris with him... our Paris Bianca. How am I supposed to feel?"

I wonder how he will feel if he finds out what happened in Paris. I came so close to having sex with Tony. I still cant believe his naked body had been on top of my own naked body. If the whole blood thing hadn't happened, I would have been deflowered a few nights ago and I would have loved it.

"I understand where you're coming from. But you have to understand that I have a plan. I'm stringing him along. I just have to make sure our relationship is an epic fail and he'll end it. I cannot be the one to end it."

I am lying to myself. I am not stringing Tony along. I am falling madly in love.

"If he will. Then why would you go with him other than that? Couldn't you please him here?"

Is he mad about Tony or me being in Paris with Tony?

"Because I got a rare invitation to the Golden Rose Foundation. I couldn't say no. Tony was my ticket to that phenomenal event."

"So what about Paris?" He asked looking highly agitated.

I debated whether it is a good time to let him know the truth but no matter how long I drag it along, the truth will come out sooner or later.

"There's no gentle way to say this. I... I almost had sex with Tony."

His blue eyes would have popped. He folded his fists and banged them violently on the granite top.

Despite his tantrum I feel a little lighter that he knows about Paris. But I also have something else I should have said.

"You cheated on me!"

I rolled my eyes. I'm getting tired of being trapped between these two men. One of them whines and complains while the other is a child!

"There's something else you need to know Lawrence. I emptied the bank account."

"I know." He responded bitterly. "I checked today. I wanted to know where we were at but I got hit by a huge zero. What did you do with the money? Did you spend it all in Paris? Didn't Tony pay you graciously for your services?"

I got offended by what he said, that analogy that I am selling myself to Tony. But I let it slide, because he reserves a right to be mad.

"My father had a financial emergency."