CHAPTER 77: Operation Commence!

Start from the beginning

"We can't really explain it in detail." Gakuto answered.

"Then how will we be able to help?" Jiro asked, trying to take another stick of gum from Gakuto. The latter slapped his hand.

"Pictures. We need you guys to snap some pictures of Ryouko-chan and Atobe together tomorrow, without anyone noticing of course. The more, the better." Gakuto said.

"Why pictures?" Shishido asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, you'll see." Gakuto said as he popped another stick of gum into his mouth. "It will be such a sight... I'm chuckling just from imagining how Atobe and Ryouko-chan will look like." He replied.

"We'll keep the details of the plan to ourselves because it doesn't really need the effort of so many people to orchestrate it. Jiro however, have to participate directly. Gakuto will tell you what you will do." Yuushi told them.

"This sure sounds like a big thing. Just what are you planning on doing, senpaitachi?" Choutaro asked. "We should at least have an idea."

"Usu." Kabaji said in agreement, nodding his head.

Gakuto and Yuushi looked at each other. "Well... Let's just say that tomorrow's event is not actually the event that was originally planned out. We had our share in changing it to our advantage. With CEO Atobe's permission of course." Yuushi told them.

"What you guys need to do is ensure that no one, absolutely no one, will get in Atobe's way." Gakuto said. "Are you listening, Hiyoshi?" He added, narrowing his eyes at his junior.

"Why are you singling me out, senpai?" Hiyoshi asked, quite exasperated.

"Well, everybody knows you got some sort of crush on Ryouko-chan. I was telling Yuushi not to call you but he said that all members need to know." Gakuto replied.

Hiyoshi's cheeks turned scarlet. "I do not have a crush on her!" He answered, his voice louder than he intended.

"I told you so." Gakuto whispered to Yuushi.

"Now, now... Please settle down. We need to wrap this up so we can return to our cabins. It's getting late." Choutaro told them, playing the peacemaker.

"Just leave 'em be, Choutaro. Whatever your schemes may be, I won't directly participate unless I really need to. If what we need to do is just make sure that no one gets in Atobe's way, then that's as easy as pie. Consider it a job done." Shishido commented.

"I won't say that if I were you. Someone might really get in the way. It's a good thing that they're in separate cabins." Gakuto said.

"What do you mean?" Jiro asked.

Gakuto looked hesitant to talk. But as everyone stared at him, he finally spoke. "Well... This is just my speculation. Just a teeny tiny assumption." He said before spitting his gum on the wrapper.

"What is it? Stop being so mysterious." Yuushi told him.

"Well..." Gakuto started. "I think Ryouko-chan is dating someone."

"EH???" The Hyotei members said in unison, forgetting to keep their cool.

"Say what?" Jiro said, a grin forming in his face.

"Who's the guy? If you're saying such stuff, then you must have seen something here in this camp. The guy is here, isn't he?" Yuushi said. It was the first time he had heard of it. Gakuto did not say anything even when they were talking to the chairman.

"Well, I don't have direct evidence. It's not like I heard it from her or anything, nor did I see her acting sweet to someone. It's just a speculation." Gakuto told them. He paused and looked at his team mates.