Broken Hearts

I finally get to write this chapter!! So pumped!!

I changed it so the that the night of the party this is happening the next night is when Scott and Stiles are at the police station

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hello Emily what's wrong?" Deaton asks. Damn he answers his phone fast. Thank God he answered. My voice is wavering.

"It's.. It's Derek. He is unconscious on the floor of the Hale house. I've tried everything to wake him up but nothing is working. I don't know what to do." My hand shakes uncontrollably as I run a hand through my hair.

"Okay. Emily I need you to listen closely. I need you to stay calm. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I say my voice cracking less as I reign in my emotions.

"I need you to tell me what happened to Derek and how long he's been unconscious." 

"I don't.. I mean..... I'm not sure what happened. I saw it but I wasn't there I saw it in a vision. It's hard to explain." I reply.

"Okay. Emily is there anything else that you saw in the vision?"

 "I saw Peter." My voice no longer cracks.

"Emily. I need you to stay vigilant. I already left. If what I think is happening is happening you need to stay aware and watch your back." 

"I will."

        =

I stay next to Derek, my hand gripping his tightly. 

"Emily?" Deaton calls. 

"Over here!" I call. 

Deaton comes over and bends down by Derek. I release my grip on his hand.

 "Derek... Can you hear me? I need you to answer me Derek. Derek! We don't have much time." Deaton says to the unconscious Alpha.

Derek just lays there. My hand runs through my hair, my hand shaking.

Deaton blows into the dog whistle around his neck. Derek's eyes spring open and he's panting. He looks between Deaton and me. "That sound. What was it?" He asks while trying to get up. Deaton holds up the dog whistle and smirks. Derek just rolls his eyes.

He looks at me and my body floods with relief. He stands up and almost falls over but I catch him my hands going to his back and chest. He stands up straighter but I keep my arm wrapped around his torso and his arm is on my shoulder my hands stay in place so he doesn't fall over again.

"You're going to be weak for several hours." Deaton explains. Derek looks at his arm not wrapped around me then at the floor. 

"It actually happened." He mutters with a stunned look on his face.

 "Don't worry. You're still an Alpha. But, as usual, not a particularly competent one."

"Where is he?" Derek growls. 

"I wish I could tell you."

"Then how about you tell me what you're doing here, and why you're helping me?" He demands.

"Emily called me and helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother." I look at Deaton in shock. The fire taken out of Derek, at the mention of his mother. Derek looked down at the floor then back at Deaton his grip tightening on me.

"You're the one my sister talked about. She said you're a kind of advisor?" Derek question his tone even unlike the one he was using previously.

"She was right. And I have some advice that you both need to listen to very closely right now. What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price. He'll be physically weak, so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence, his cunning. He's gonna come at both of you." The wise vet informs.