Chapter 1.

Edited December 20th, 2017.

Tomorrow I finally get to attend Hogwarts. Its the best Wizardry and Witch Craft school out there. I was supposed to attend last year but Madam Snat hid the letter so I'll be attending 2nd year. Im hoping I don't get to bullied though. I live in the muggle world which isn't that bad but I'm the only one thats different. Im bullied by all of the other girls here at the orphanage and so I'm hoping to leave as soon as possible. They make fun of my curly brown hair so Madam Snat makes me where a hat to cover it all up. She also make me where clothing that to big because she says I'm way to skinny. Honestly I agreed with her but now I like the way I am but to embarrassed to show it. Oh my, where are my manners? Im Hailey Potter Rose. I know your probably going to think I'm Harry Potter long lost sister. Which you might be correct but you'll just have to wait now wont you. Anyways I'm 12 years old and well my life isn't really the greatest. The only reason why I'm in an orphanage is because that stupid nose less bald voldemort killed both my parents. I was only a couple months old but I still remember like it happened yesterday. He tried to kill me but failed so he cursed me instead. He left a mark on my forehead that's the shape of a 'V'. He then went to do something else but when he did a spell he disappeared. Then after everything was blurry. It was a horrible moment. Worst on yet, and trust me I've had horrible things happen to me. Try reading a book with marker all over it saying 'Book Worm'.

Today I finally get to go a get call of my school things. Such as a pet, my wand, robes, quill, parchment, and books. After I was dressed...

 After I was dressed