Chapter Twelve: Close call

Start from the beginning

I gripped the sheets sitting up instantly at the sharp pinch that shot through me. He fingered me a little too roughly for my taste but I only got wetter until it was smoother and it started to feel good. Our eyes stayed locked in a lustful gaze.

I slowly unraveled into a screaming mess, my senses surrendering to an animalistic need to be taken savagely. I don't care that it is my first time. I just cared that we are both in the room, naked and alone. He brought me to another wild exhilarating release. I fell back on the bed adjusting to the withdrawal of his fingers from me.

We fell to silence as my breathing evened out. I opened my eyes to look at the man staring at his fingers which are red with blood.

"I think we should stop." He spoke almost quiet with a grim look on his handsome face.

"I'm sorry Tony." I apologized grabbing some tissue to wipe the blood off.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. Of course not! I loved it." I cupped his worried face as much as I'm seriously red with embarrassment right now. "I'm not hurt."

"Then why are you..." An answer registered in his eyes. "You are a virgin!"

"I am so sorry I didn't give you a heads up."

We looked away from each other at the same time.

What just happened? Did the blood out him off?

When he got off the bed and started to get dress, I got the hint. All the passion I had felt is gone. I pulled my knees close to my chest feeling suddenly dirty. If the fact that I had just cheated on Lawrence hadn't hit me, it has hit me now.

"Are you upset?" I asked.

He leaned down, kissing my lips gently.

"No. Just surprised."

As soon as he went into the bathroom, u hurried off the bed grabbing his shirt and putting it on as quickly as I could. I don't want him to find me in his bedroom after his shower. I am very embarrassed.

Marc Anthony's POV
I appreciate the cold water running over my body. My blood is still running hot to the one part of me I had hoped to ease.

I have never been with a virgin before. I felt she was tight but I didn't think much of it. I was enjoying it until the blood threw me off. But she's sweet. She's addictive. Perhaps I should have ignored the blood and carried on. But how could I ignore it? I had plans to get really rough with her.

There us something different about Bea. She's different from the others I have been with. I think my silly heart is beating for the woman. I don't want to fall in love. I am falling for her and I'm falling fast! The strangest thing is that I don't want to fight it. The strangest part is that I want to open my heart up to the possibility of love. I want to love Bea.

I adjusted the temperature of the water so that it got colder. I sighed when my hard on started to ease. I forced Bea out of my thoughts replacing her with the new job my father has for me.

Bea probably doesn't know it but I will be her boss. How we will see each other every day and still remain professional is something I am curious about. I have already thought of all the naughty things we will do at the office. We will steal every moment in every nook and cranny we can find.

After the cold shower, I went downstairs where Simon had set up the dinner table.

"Where is Bea?" I asked.

"Outside sir. She said she needed some air." Simon pointed at the patio. "And sir, her phone has been ringing endlessly."

When he drew attention to her phone, my curiosity kicked in. I shouldn't have done it but I did. I picked up her bag and opened it. My mother says the contents of a woman's bag say a lot about the woman. As hers is always filled with make up and other things she needs to always look glamorous, Bea's had a notebook, a pen and her phone.

I ignored Simon's accusing eyes and took the phone out. The name on the caller ID is Lawrence. Who the bloody hell is Lawrence? Should I call back? I called back. It didn't ring long before a man answered. "Bea! Where are you? Ate you with him?"

I hanged up. Who is Lawrence? The next thing I looked at is the notebook.

A loose sheet of paper is peeking through the pages. I slowly pulled it out and my eyes grew wide when I looked at the two columns she has made. They are pros and cons about me. The pros side had only two points; handsome and wealthy. But the cons are endless. For starters, top on her list, I am snobby, arrogant, proud, stubborn, unfriendly, rude, annoying, forceful...

I stopped reading the bloody list and returned the notebook. I handed Simon the bag.

"Sir, curiosity killed the cat." He pointed out. "It's rude to invade people's privacy like that."

I turned the sheet of paper and wrote down all the things I hate about her. I put only two things I like about her. Now we are even.

"Call the pilot. I'll be flying back to London first thing tomorrow morning."

"Yes sir. What about dinner?"

"I'm not hungry. Make sure she reads the list."

"Goodnight sir."

"Goodnight Simon. See you tomorrow."

Wasn't I into the idea of falling in love just a few minutes ago? What is this? What is this anger in feeling over reading her shallow list? Am I just rich and good looking to her? Is that all?

I think I'm disappointed and I hope my list hurts her just as much!