I watch as Izzy easily bounds across the ice. I watch as Noah gets launched from an Ice float by Owen and I go over to help. I help him out of the snow. "Thanks." He hands me back my trench as I put it on. I nod and blush softly. I get on my first ice float and hold out my hand to Noah. "You do know we're on different teams right?" He said taking my hand as I help him across the river.

"Yes, but we're still friends right?" I ask as he blushes.

"Yeah, but now I got to go." He rushes off as I see him smile back before I notice Cody's footprints and the ice that followed them. Oh, no, he must have fell in. I rush off at high speed to help him.

When I reach were Cody and Sierra were waiting, Cody was turning blue. My eyes widen as I swiftly wrap him up in my trench coat and breath onto his hands. "Don't worry, you'll be back in healthy shape in no time," I say as we see our team arrive. "Heather move, Cody needs to get warm." Heather blinks at me, but obliges as Sierra carries Cody onto the sled. I cuddle Cody in the lying area to keep him warm. I blush as I feel his cold chilling pants through my black top on my chest. Please don't notice, please don't notice. I then hear the musical bell. Oh no.

"Whoa, hello backup singers," Chris said stopping us at a meeting point where Brigette was stuck to a pole. The girls groan as I continue to hold Cody close.

"Crap, I thought you'd forgotten the musical challenge this time." Heather complained.

"As if, it's my favorite part." Chris said as the music started.

Bridgette: The strings of my heart are a tangled mess!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: Oooh, mess!

Bridgette: It's beating so hard, it's jumping outta my chest!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: Oooh, chest!

Bridgette: I tried to fit two men in my soul!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: Oooh, soul!

Bridgette: I ended up stuck to a pole!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: She got stuck! Should've ducked! Worst of luck! Stuck, stuck to a pole!

Bridgette: I fell for every little thing that he said!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: Oooh, said!

Bridgette: And when I closed my eyes, he jumped on a sled!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: Oooh, sled!

Bridgette: He's moved on, I'm still stuck in this place!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: Oooh, place!

Bridgette: Would someone pour warm water down my face?!

Courtney, Gwen, Sierra, and Heather: She got stuck! Should've ducked! Worst of luck! Stuck, stuck to a pole!

Courtney, Gwen, Heather, Kaylub, and Sierra: Stuck, stuck, stuck to a pole!

"Very nice," Chris said clapping as I climb back into the sled nursing Cody.

"I mean it pour water on my face." Bridgette struggled to say.

"Amazon's be gone." Chris orders as Courtney gets back into the straps and races off.

Soon we see the finish line, and Team Victory as well as Team Chris is really really really really hot comes rolling down the hill. We cross the line last as the other two teams cheer.

"Last place! I can't believe I did all that work for nothing!" Heather complains as I see Courtney looking at her with so much hatred. Cody gets a bit better to the point where he can stand on his own. I still insist he wears my trench coat and keep his hands in the pockets. I still stand close enough to give him my body heat as well.

"Actually Team Victory crossed the finish line without Bridgette, so they come in last." They groan as DJ has his eyes frozen shut. I tilt my head confused. "Which means Team Amazon is in second place and Team Chris is really really really crazy hot takes first place." They cheer.

We return to the plane as Cody gets warmed up with some hot coco that I got from Chris. I sit with Cody in the economy class and focus purely on helping Cody. 

"Hey, Kaylub?" I tilt my head at his question. "Um..." He looks down at my chest. I blush and run away.

/"Remember when I announced in season one that I have Klinefelter syndrome? Well being even more feminine I've started to develop..." I blush unable to say it as I look down at my chest.\