Prologue

"SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?" Chara said, black goo began to ooze out of their eyes.

Frisk stared back at them, shocked and panic as Chara raise a knife and head full speed towards Frisk.

Even with all those LV, Frisk can't feel the urge to kill anymore. As if their determination have been drained away from what Chara has said. They just stand there, dazed before trying to dodge Chara's attack.

But before they knew it, it was already too late.

Chara's envious grin widens as they slammed the shard metal into Frisk's arm.

Frisk screeched in pain, stumbling backwards and holding her bloody right arm in agony.

They stared back at Chara, who gave a little giggle. A giggle that will send ultimate chills down your spine. A giggle that only a venomous monster would give in respond for slashing a person's arm.

Tears rolled down their face, as they regret their decision on letting their curiosity drove them into killing all of their friends, just to see what happens. Frisk could hear their sickening scream behind the back of their minds.

"Come at me, partner," Chara scoffed, pointing the bloody knife at Frisk, "Aren't you going to finish what you've started?".

Frisk froze, before collapsing and crying on the spot. After killing Toriel, it wasn't long enough for them to realize that it isn't what they want. But, despise all of that, they still kept going. Even when they heard Papyrus offering them a second chance before being killed, even when they heard cryings from the back of their head telling them to stop, they still kept going. And here they are, standing in front of the person who witness their family killed by Frisk's hands.

In a rush, Frisk turned around and tried to spawn the pixel menu. A glitch black box appeared, while everything was going black.

"Interesting," Frisk heard a voice behind them. Not wanting to look back, nor at the seemingly broken menu in front of them, their shaky fingers began reaching for the "RESET" option.

"You want to go back," the voice continued, "You want to go back to the world you destroyed".

"It was YOU who pushed everything to its edge". A howling breeze brushed Frisk's form, as a new set of tears was released. "It was YOU who led the world to its destruction".

"But you cannot accept it," the hint of sadness is what caught Frisk off guard. Their small fingers quickly touch the RESET option, as they look back one more time to see who the voice belongs to.

What they saw was Chara, looking straight back at them with their blood-red eyes with black goo slowly leaving their eyes like a waterfall. "You think you are above consequence-".

Cutting Chara off, Frisk slammed their hand onto the RESET button, making everything goes in full circles, almost like tornado; destructive and deleting everything in sight.

Frisk squeezed their eyes shut, as they felt their surroundings slowly vanishing away from them. A headache began to make its way into Frisk's brain, as they clutched onto their wounded arm. A bitter smile spread across their face, as they imagine Toriel being there to heal them, Sans and Papyrus trying to cheer them up and Undyne calling them a wimp. They took their hand out of their right arm and wiped the tears away. Before nausea settled in, they heard the voice again;

"Prove me wrong, partner," it said softly.

And just like that, Frisk's vision have completely gone pitch black.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Chara, look!" a soft, child-like voice ego through the ruins.

Frisk's eyes immediately fluttered open, they was laying on the  bed made out of golden flowers; the same ones they landed on in the previous two runs. But, something seem odd.

Frisk rubbed their eyes before examining the ruins. Sure enough, it was the same, but more polished. It looked as if it was almost brand new.

Before Frisk could even stand up, they heard footsteps heading slowly towards them. In a panic that Flowey have grown feet, they tried to scoot themselves to the far back-wall, due to their legs feeling weak and their body feeling exhausted.

They stared cautiously, as the two gigantic shadow monsters faded into the sight of a human child and a cute-looking little goat, both wearing the same green sweater with yellow stripes.

Frisk, because of their nausea from the reset, didn't recognized them right away. Their vision was blur and unclear, and all Frisk saw from a distance is one peach blob and one white blob coming to their direction.

From physical reflex, Frisk tried to stand up, but a sharp pain from their right arm stopped them from standing up for more than three seconds.

Immediately, the white blob Frisk saw cleared up to be a walking goat rushing towards them with a panic look, while the peach blob almost didn't move.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" was all Frisk heard, followed by the goat helping Frisk up on their feet before their vision blurs up and what it seems like an internal darkness welcomed Frisk again.