8 || nightmares [2]

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, are you okay?"

He asked, as you didn't respond to him. You nodded even you knew that he couldn't see you.

"Darling, are you still there?"

You took a deep breathe and tried to hold back your tears.

"Yes, love. It's just— I had a bad dream."

Your voice cracked and he heard that. Your fingers played with the hem of your shirt, trying to stop your cry.

"Oh, darling. I'm so sorry I'm not there to comfort you."

Regret laced his voice as worry was taking over his mind. He knew that you were a kind of person who could get hurt easily either mentally or physically, so he understood how much the nightmare has affected you.
"I'm okay now, I guess. I just need to hear your voice."

He chuckled and it made you smiled.

"I love you, Y/N. Remember that."

He said. Your smile went wider and your heart warmed by his words.

D E A D S H O T

You were jolt awake, the nightmare was haunting you. You turned around on the bed and noticed that Floyd wasn't there with you.

It was not unusual for you to wake up without him, but you hoped maybe someday he would stop doing his 'job' and be there for you.

You missed him like crazy but you knew that he would never leave you. It was just a bad dream and you will get over it.

K I L L E R  C R O C

Your eyes wide opened and you were panting. The nightmare of him leaving you, was suffocating your mind. You couldn't think straight as you realized that he wasn't in the room.

You didn't cry, but you screamed his name while looking for him around the house.

"Y/N, what's wrong?"

He walked out from the kitchen and surprised to see you in that condition. You ran into his arms and said nothing.

"What happened, Shorty?"

He asked, concern filled his eyes as he looked at you. You shook your head and avoided his gaze.

"I don't want to talk about it."

You stated clearly. He sighed and nodded weakly. He carried your bridal style and walked towards your room.

"Let's go back to sleep."

C A P T A I N  B O O M E R A N G

Digger rubbed his eyes lazily and yawned. He was going to wrap his arms around you when he noticed that you weren't in bed.

"Y/N?"

He called out while getting out of the bed. He found you at the balcony. You were staring into distance with your arms wrapped around yourself.

"Cupcake, why aren't you in bed?"

His voice startled you a bit and you looked at him with a small smile. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and rested his chin on the top of your head.

"Is it a bad dream?"

"Yes."

You answered and let out a sigh. He kissed your head and let you continue.

"You won't leave me, right?"

You asked. He chuckled under his breathe and tightened his arms around you, giving you warmth that you needed.

"I love you, Y/N. With all of my heart. I will stay with you forever."

You smiled at his words and shut your eyes tightly, glad to know that he loved you.

E L  D I A B L O

As soon as you woke up, you were grateful that it was just a nightmare. You looked around and smiled when you saw Chato was sleeping beside you, his arm was around you.

You snuggled into his arms and sighed. He always afraid that you might leave him, but he will never know how it scares you that he might leave you too.

He noticed that you were holding tight onto him, it woke him up and he looked at you with sleepy eyes.

"I love you, Y/N."

He whispered and kissed your forehead softly, not asking about what was wrong. You smiled and mumbled 'I love you too' before fell asleep again. This time not having a nightmare anymore.