Chapter 3(Day 1 before the wedding Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Stay away from Kai, or he'll actually kill you" Lloyd said. "Look, kid, I hate Kai, I don't even like him, he doesn't accept my relationship with Nya" Cole said. "He doesn't accepts it because you're up to something very bad" Lloyd said. "I'm not up to something very bad, kid, if I were you, shut the heck up, or else you get hurt by me" Cole said. "It's not like you have power to do that" Lloyd said and he walked away from Cole to Kai and Zane. Cole smirked at Lloyd and the other guys as they walked to get their horses. "You're wrong, kid, I do have power to do that" Cole said and he walked up to Wu.

"Wu, can I borrow one of the gems in the jewel room to make Nya something?" Cole said. "Of course, Cole, anything for the princess when she comes back" Wu said. "I'm coming with my son, Wu, to make sure he gets the right gem from the jewel rooms" Lou said. "Alright, be good, you two" Wu said and Cole and Lou walked out of the room to the jewel room.

Meanwhile the pirates were cheering of the stuff they got and Jay saw Nya tied up by one of the wooden poles. "Hey, young lady, hope you have fun with my pirate crew" Jay said. "Why is that, sir?" Nya said and Nadakhan, Flintlocke, and Dogshanks 'accidentally' pushed Jay to Nya and Jay's lips were about 3 meters away from Nya. "Um, it's because my pirate crew is quite entertaining, that's why" Jay said and he looked at Dogshanks, Nadakhan, and Flintlocke who were pretending to dance. Nya blushed at Jay and she looked at his blue eyes. "You're quite entertaining too" Nya said and Jay blushed red. "Ummmm, what's your name, lady?" Jay said. "I'm Nya, princess of Jamakai Village" Nya said. "I'm ummmm" Jay stammered and Nadakhan went up to him. "He's Jay captain of this pirate crew" Nadakhan said. "Jay, that's a nice name for a captain" Nya said and Jay turned very red. "Um, Nadakhan, can you please go back to the others or you end up doing chores?" Jay said. "Yes, captain" Nadakhan said and he winked at Nya and Nya laughed. "Let me untie you so I give you a tour around this ship" Jay said and he untie Nya off the wooden poles and Nya got up.

"I need to change my outfit so you can me a tour around this ship" Nya said. "Nadakhan, Flintlocke, and Dogshanks can help you with that" Jay said. "Where am I, captain?" Nya said as she looked out on the sea. "We're at Crystal Sea, it's not too far from where you're from" Jay said. "I'm going to miss my wedding if I don't come back to Jamakai Village" Nya said. "Wait? You're getting married?" Jay said. "Yeah, I am, to a handsome engaged prince, Cole" Nya said dreamily. "How long have you been engaged, princess?" Jay said. "About 7 years, I was 14 when I was engaged with Cole" Nya said. "Oh, congrats getting married to Cole, I bet he loves you" Jay said. "He does, Jay, and thanks, getting married to Cole is the best thing ever in my life" Nya said. Jay laughed and Nya went to the edge of the ship. "But apparently my older brother doesn't accept Cole being engaged with me" "Why is that?" "It's because my brother thinks that Cole's using me for the money and I think he's wrong. Cole loves me more than money, it's like true love" Nya said. "I think your brother is trying to protect you from him" Jay said. "Why is that, captain?" Nya said. "He's your older brother and he cares about you as you grow up. No matter how protective he is, he still loves you for being his little sister" Jay said. "I guess you're right, but if you meet him, he's overprotective of me everyday" Nya said. Jay laughed and looked at the seagulls diving in the ocean getting fish. "Nya, I hope marrying this Cole guy is the best thing ever in your life, because it's going to affect you in your life the most" Jay said. "It is, Jay, and I'm really excited to marry him, he and his father is moving in with me once we're married" Nya said. "That's cool, it's not like I care" Jay said. "Really? You do care about me marrying Cole, it's like you hate him" Nya said. "I don't hate him, I'm just curious of who the heck he is and your wedding with him, how many more days till your wedding?" Jay said. "3 more days, captain" Nya said. Jay was about to answer but Dogshanks went up to him. "Captain! We need to talk to you about our destination" Dogshanks and Jay nodded. "Alright, let's talk in the cabin" Jay said and he looked at Nya. "Can you tell Nadakhan to use his powers to change Nya's dress so I can give her a tour around this ship?" Jay said. "I will, but I had a question to tell you first" Dogshanks said. "Tell me in the cabin, Dogs, after our destination talk" Jay said.