10:Notes

Y/N POV:

Did you ever love someone really deeply but you have fear of what may happen to you and that person? So you just start denying your feelings and tell yourself to not think about that person?

That's how you were feeling right now. You had to reject Minho,because your heart was right. You really didn't love him.

It was lunch time and you had a loss of appetite so you just spoke with your friends. "Guys,I'm going to tell Minho I can't be his girlfriend."

"What WHY?" Yoo Jung looked at you with wide eyes.

Jihyo rolled her eyes and said, "she obviously doesn't have feelings for him."

"I mean who would? He has a really short temper and likes getting what he wants. He is really nice and does care about others feelings but still" Ji Eun spoke with a serious tone.

"You guys are just making me more nervous about this" you sighed and rested your chin on the palm of your hand.

"It's not a big deal,just go to him and tell him how you truly feel. I'm sure he'll understand" Yoo Jung gave you a reassuring smile.

"Thanks" you mumbled but smiled back.

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook was sitting with his best friends as well.

Ji-Won,Yugyeom,Jackson and some others. Taemin (Jimin Hyung's best friend) came walking up to his table and looked at him.

"Yo,Jungkook your brother told me to give this to you" Taemin handed me a note with my name it.

From Jimin

Yah! Jeongguk,can you stop being a freaking little brat about Y/N?
Stop ignoring her or whatever your doing and watch over her!
Listen,she's going to reject Minho and you don't know what that guy is capable of,so kill him if he does anything. Oh and I keep forgetting that Y/N has a doctor's appointment today so make sure to remind her.

Well,Mochi out <3

"And he couldn't just text me instead" Jungkook mumbled and sighed as he crumpled up the letter.

He looked over at Y/N's table and she was gone.

Crap.

A/N: Yes I know I'm a beach and this chapter is short,but like I'm being really lazy about it so ;) Wonder what Minho's gonna do (idek myself)
Thanks for reading :)❤