Secrets of: Colton Montgomery

1. Loved superheroes when he was little. Disillusioned when he realized that we must save ourselves.

2. Was on track to be the youngest editor of Eastbrook Weekly ever but his suicide attempt obviously made that not happen.

3. Enjoys reading and writing. How could you not, with an author and an editor for parents?

4. Secretly has a fondness for country music.

5. Jade was his first love, and there's a part of him that will never get over her.

6. Is allergic to cats, which bothers him immensely.

7. Has glasses but wears contacts because he believes his eyes are his best feature.

8. He and Bradley were literally friends forever. Their moms met while they were pregnant, and became fast friends. Colton and Bradley met at three months old.

9. Really regrets how everything with Iris and the list went down. He really never meant to hurt her.

10. Is so incredibly glad that he is still alive, but he's always afraid he could go back down that path.

 Is so incredibly glad that he is still alive, but he's always afraid he could go back down that path

Author's Note: Day three of the secrets! Any shocks? Don't forget to vote and comment. Any guesses on who's up next? The quote above isn't mine, just felt it was something Colton would like/related to. The gif above is not mine, just the cast for Colton.