Chappie 19: Part 2/3

Recap---->

Crowleys POV

"Do you know why you're here?" I ask, my tone far from friendly.

"I don't even think you know why I'm here, so..." He states, forcing a grin that will only get him slapped.

"You are here because you are fraternizing with the enemy, Gabriel." A new voice announces, and I turn to see Naomi walking towards the Angel with confidence, her heels clicking on the cement floor.

Gabriel scoffs. "Says you. I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who came back from the dead, partnered with the KING OF HELL, and killed a prophet."

Naomi seemed taken aback, but answered none the less. "Well, in all fairness, you did come back from the dead. And, Chuck was never a prophet."

The Tricksters eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean he wasn't a prophet?" I ask, interjecting their glaring.

She turns to be with a wicked grin.

"Chuck Shurley is God."

<><><><><>

Meanwhile...

SAMs POV
***********

" I don't think I can handle losing him again, Sam." Castiel mumbles through his hand, sinking deeper into the chair he was sanctioned in.

I sigh, thinking about Gabriel.

His gold locks and the was his mouth forms the perfect grin when he makes a joke about our sex life.

I chuckle emotionless.

I hadn't realized the tears falling down my face until a gust if air surrounded me and a tissue box fell on my lap.

I take one out of the box, looking up.

"Thanks, Cas-"

He was gone.

<><><><><>

Deans POV
**********

TWO WEEKS LATER

March 26th

I only got whipped nine times today.

March 29th

Gabriel looks much better than I do. It's probably because angels have a certain violence level that gets them healed before the whip even touches them.

April 4th

I confronted Gabriel when I got back from the room of...well ya know. He told me that there was a rumor flying around Heaven that a human can become an Angel, if they withstand the excruciating steps it takes. He said that he would love to live forever with Sammy, but didn't want to have to make him go through that. I didn't say anything, but I've always believed that Sam would do anything to be able to stay with Gabriel..as long as it would keep them together.

April 9th

I just remembered that we left Ruby in the basement of Bobby's house.

April 10th

I've been thinking, and I've decided something about if-when we get out of here.

April 12th

I'm going to ask him.

April 13th

I'm going to ask Castiel to change me.

Later..

But there's something else. I'm going to ask Cas to marry me.