Chappie 3

************

Deans POV

"Dean! Dean, please. The angel blade Gabriel dropped..You fell and it, I can't take it out without hurting you."

Castiel murmured, his voice deep and gruff in my ears.

"Cas..?" I whispered, keeping my voice low because of the excruciating pain in my throat.

"Yes? Yes, Dean?" Castiel said with...emotion? Angels have emotion?

"Take it out already," I winced as he got down on his knees, pulling on my jacket accidentally.

"Dean. You might not." He stopped, gathering his words before starting again.

"Wait!" I interjected "If I don't survive this.." A tear rolled down Cas' cheek as I spoke.

" If I don't survive this , I want you to take care of Sammy, okay?" I took another glance at Gabe and Sammy, tears rolling down his face, before he buried his head into Gabe's chest. I closed my eyes and nodded, beckoning him to go on.

Cas leaned over, and I smile as I feel his warm breath on my neck. I feel a tear hit my face as he whispers,

"I love you Dean."

I open my mouth to answer, tell him I love him too. But all that comes out is a gasp, as Castiel sighs, and pulls out the blade. I feel warmth cover my back and the blade clinking on the floor. I squeeze my eyes closed tighter, just wanting it all to be over. And just for a second, I thought it was.

********************

Castiel gripped Dean's wound with both hands as he screamed at Gabriel to help him keep Dean alive.

"Cas!" Dean yelled, as he started rocking back and forth. Sammy was holding him down as Gabe placed his hand on Deans forehead.

"AGGHHH!" Dean screamed as a bright light protruded from his wound.

His eyes shot open, bloodshot and watery as Castiel tore open his button up shirt. Buttons flew everywhere, but Castiel kept his eyes on the angel blade wound.

The hole went from being plum size to quarter size in seconds. But Dean started spasming, yelling things about Hell. What they did to him. It made Castiel furious.

After Sam had stitched Deans wound, he wrapped it in gauze. Castiel carried him to his spare room and stripped him of his jeans, jacket, and torn shirt. Cas placed him on the left side, so he could lay with Dean.

He took off his trenchcoat and loosened his tie and shirt. He lay in bed with Dean all night whispering comforting things in his ear, and stroking his short, dirty blonde spiked hair.

"It's okay, Dean. I got you. I got you.."

*****************

Gabriel's POV

"Hey Gabe?" Sam asked warily, still aware of the tear lines down his face.

I groaned in response and snuggled closer to Sam.

"What were you gonna say earlier?" My breath caught in my throat. I sat up and avoided looking in his eyes, I stared at my knees instead.

"Uh- well uh Sam. Since I "died" I realized that I would do anything for you guys. More so for you. I think I uh..I think, no I /know/ that I- I love you Sammy. "

****************

Sam laid there without saying anything for a while. 'Was he serious?' He thought. Sam glanced over and stared at Gabriel's beautiful honey hair, and realized that he always loved Gabriel.

He leaned closer to Gabe and snuck one of his arms behind Gabe's neck, the other cupping some of The archangels hair. He pulled him close enough to feel his breath on his neck.

"I love you too, My Gabriel," he said and they both leaned in this time, turning their heads and kissing softly, feeling each others lips with their tongue, fighting for dominance, Sam gasped as Gabe won and straddled Sam on the bed.

Gabe unbuttoned Sam's shirt as Sam unbuttoned Gabriel's . Gabe threw his shirt across the room and leaned in to kiss Sam again, more passionate this time. Gabe moaned as Sam flipped him over and started taking off his clothes, still kissing him. He felt Gabe smirk against his lips.

"Forever and Always" Gabe said, kissing Sam's neck, still smiling.