"Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt." I say to my panda, named Ming-ling, in my arms as we roll out into the playing field. I run around getting as much points as I could before sliding out of play. The ball pops open as I let Ming-ling sleep in my arms as I smile. The other two finish as well. DJ's panda is laying in his arms and Alejandro coming out fine with a wide-awake panda in his hands. His team cheers.

"With a score of 462,000, Team I am really really really really hot takes The Superhuman Mega Pinball Smash and win a leg up in the next Japanese challenge," Chris said with a smile.

We then return to the plane to watch a Japanese trailer for Total Drama Action. Chris and my voices remained the same as everyone else had different voices. "Um...what?" Noah asked as we all seemed a bit confused.

"That piece of cinematic gold is the Japanese promo. Total Drama is huge here," He said standing in front of the screen as I blush.

"Okay, but that was in English, so why are they dubbing our voices?" Courtney asked.

"Turns out the locals just don't like the sound of y'all...well all except Kaylub. They specifically wanted to keep his voice the same. Sorry," Chris said as I blushed dark.

/"When I released my album world-wide...one of my highest selling countries was Japan." I blush rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.\

"No you're not," Courtney said as I felt glares in the back of my skull.

"True...ready for the next challenge. I hope you paid attention because you'll be writing, directing, and producing your very own Japanese commercial. There's a brand new candy hitting the Japanese market. it's Chefs Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tail. I call this: The Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tail Challenge...of Celebration Fun." He then smiles and winks.

"You said we were going to pay a real Tokyo ad firm." Chef complains.

"Oops, I did didn't I? As props, you'll be allowed to use anything you can find in the airplane storage area. Since Team Chris is really really really really hot won the first challenge, they get to choose their props first." They cheer with Tyler missing the high-five. "Team Victory choosing second and Team Amazon stuck with whatever's digs are left." I smile and pull out a small note pad and start writing ideas with little to no props needed. Also if props are needed, they'd be the ones no one would want.

"What are you doing Kaylub?" Heather asked peering over my shoulder. I hide my pad against my chest which causes me to blush as now my whole team was looking at me.

"Oh, planning," I mutter softly as I notice the other teams leaving with props. "We should go get what's left." I get up and walk with my team as I remain ahead.

Heather is still looking at me analytically as we enter the storage area. We look around to see...not much. "A pathetic pile of stuff nobody wants, ah, goodbye first class." We then see someone, Ezekiel, vanish from sight.

"Was that?" Cody asked as I feel a hand wrap around my mouth and an arm around my waist pulling me into the darkness.

I bite down hard on the hand as I hear a pained cry as I step on my assaulties foot causing them to let go of me. I rush back to my group panting in fear as I see that Gwen, Heather, and Courtney had stormed off. I tilt my head looking at Sierra and Cody. "What happened to you?" Cody asked as they both come over to me. I shake my head and point to the girls.

"Yeah, It's just us on this one, and this is all we have," Sierra said as I nod pulling out my notepad.

"I have some ideas." I mutter out as both look over my shoulder to see the notes I've written.

"These are genius, Kaylub, I'm so glad you're on our team." Cody then hugs me before rushing off to get the supplies. I blush deep red as Sierra fan girls.

After five minutes of filming, we edited it and smiled at the finished product. "I think we're going to be back in first class in no time," Cody said as Sierra and I nod.

We're all waiting in the screen room waiting on Chris to walk in. 

"All right, now that you're done filming it's time to see if your hard work has paid off, Chef." Chef mumbles upset before holding up a remote. "First up, Team Chris is really really really hot with Monster Rampage."

Their movie had a monster terrorizing a small city and they calmed the monster with the candy. There was singing at the end. 

"Next up, Team Victory with A Samurai's Moment."

Their movie was...confusing. It had a samurai who traveled to a land and then dies. Again singing about the candy. I blinked a few times after that one. 

"Yeah, that was interesting." He shushes Harold up before returning to the group. "Next up, The Amazons." Heather, Gwen, and Courtney were shocked. 

"Oh this is humiliating." Gwen said looking down.

"What do we tell him?" Heather whispered to the other girls.

"Chris, as the leader of Team Amazon, it falls to me to tell you that our team didn't-" Courtney started to say.

"Have enough time to come up with an amazing title for our awesome commercial." Cody said pulling out the camera we used to fill. Sierra and I smiling behind him.

"We have a commercial?" Gwen asked.

"Let's just say we had an ace up our sleeve," He said winking to me. I blush as our commercial started to play.

It was a quick commercial, all song, about the candy and how you should eat it quickly and there was explosions of donuts and lights. Everyone was dazed by it as I smiled. 

"Well, Chef?" Chris turns toward Chef.

"Chris, I think I got to go with Team Amazon. I don't know, I just love exploding donuts." We cheer as Cody hugs me causing me to blush deep red as I bury my face in his arm.

"Cody that was amazing." Gwen said as Cody releases me from the hug.

"Totally amazing." Courtney said.

"Hey, it wasn't just me, Kaylub actually came up with the idea, all I did was stand behind a camera," Cody said as I smile softly.

"Group hug," Sierra said as we all hug, me blushing mad.

"Congratulations, Team Amazon, but Chef I also have to know, who bit the biggest?" Chris asked.

"Um, those guys with that sad donkey thing. You lose, you're sending someone home, tonight." Team Victory gasps.

We're back in first-class and I'm back to playing Pokemon with Cody watching me. Sierra is sitting across from us staring at us intensely.