The sun slowly began to set over London as Ciel stood there watching the police lift the body up in to the cart. "How many is that now?" he asked as he glanced up at the tall dark haired butler stood beside him.
"I do believe that's seven now Master" Sebastian replied quietly.
"What have you found out about him?" Ciel asked as he watched the police cart rattle off up the road.
"Mr Johnathan Barkley. aged 53. Un-married... and a retierd part time mortuary technician" replied Sebastian, giving the young Earl a nod.
"Let me guess, at Kings. Yes?" said Ciel and shook his head.
"Indeed my Lord" said Sebastian, gesturing for them to take their leave.
"Seven different people in seven different locations.. But all connected." said Ciel and scratched his head, thinking for a moment.
"Indeed, it would seem the victims all had something in common." said Sebastian, nodding his head.
"Not just the inccident. Think about it, from Birdcage Walk all the way to Herne Hill, there is one thing running right through it all." said Ciel, smirking as he glanced up at the butler.
"I believe that would be the train line. Well spotted Master" said Sebastian with a smile.
"Don't patranise me Sebastian, I'm well aware you already knew. Any how.. minus the change of a train or two, that line conviniently run's all the way up to the hospital. The very hospital that the victim's are all connected to" added Ciel.
"So we now have a starting point, a way of access and escape, a mode of transportation and a possible motive but still.." said Sebastian as he watched the young Earl.
"But how do we make the last connection" said Ciel, turning and begining to walk away. as he walked along, something caught his eye. He looked across the road and saw an all too familiar figure making her way off up the road. "Elin?" he muttered and head off after her. "Where is she? She was right infront of us.. I could see her" he said, panting as he tried to catch his breath.
Sebastian looked around them, spotting the shapely figure now stood on the opposite side of the street. "Over there my Lord" he said, heading across the almost empty road, the young Earl close behind him.
The two made their way down the darkening street in hot persuite Ciel stopped suddenly "Wait... Where did she go?.. She was right there" said Ciel, stamping a foot in frustration. Sebastian turned around to see the young woman now stood behind them.
"Persistant little thing ain't ya?" she teased, giving them a wink.
"How the hell?.. You were.." Ciel stuttered, staring at Elin. "What is going on? Just what the hell are you?!" He damanded as he glared at her.
Elin smirked at him. "Wouldn't you like to know" She giggled and turned her back to them.
As Elin went to walk away Sebastian dashed forward, stepping in front of her. "I think young lady, it's high time we had a talk" He said as he took her arm firmly.
Elin glared at the butler. "Release me this instance!" she growled.
"He'll release you when you start telling us the truth" said Ciel as he walked up to them, banging his walking stick on the floor firmly.
"Yaknow little Lord.. She's alot stronger then you may think" Came a familiar voice. Sebastian turned to see the silver haired reaper approaching them. Elin smirked again as she pulled her arm from Sebastian's tight grip.
"What are you doing here, like I knew to ask.. and what do you mean?!" Ciel barked, frowning at the reaper.
"Still haven't worked it out, have you little Lord. I'm rather dissapointed" said Undertaker, watching the young Earl, an amused look on his face.
"Then perhaps you'd be so kind as to explain" Said Sebastian as he grabbed Elin, his arm now wrapped tight across her chest, holding her arms down stopping her from escaping.
A dark smile crept across Elin's lips as she slowly lowered her head. Undertaker looked at her then at Sebatian "Oh I'd think twice about that if I were you, butler" he said smirking.
Sebastian looked at the Undertaker, raising an eyebrow curiously "Oh, wh..." he began, stopping suddenly as a sharp pain shot up his arm. Elin sank her teeth deep in to his arm, causing the butler to let go. She giggled, wiping a tricle of blood from her lips as she ran over to Undertaker
"Oh, didn't I mention?.... She bites.. hehehe" he grinned as he held Elin's hand tight in his.
The young Earl stared at Elin as she grinned at him. "Her eyes.." he muttered, a look of shock on his face.
Sebastian stood beside Ciel, holding his arm in pain. Glancing down at the young Earl as he heard him. The raven haired butler looked over at Elin, as he stared at her he saw the bright-luminous gold rings now shining round the edge's of her dark blue eyes.
"Still not worked it out?" she teased, giggling.
Undertaker pulled her tight againt him then stared at Ciel. "Well, I did tell you she wasn't a normal human... didn't I?." he smirked.
"You're.... you're a..." Ciel stuttered and took a step back.
"A reaper!" said Sebastian, watching the young woman as she grinned at him.
"'alf reaper, actually." said Undertaker, gently stroking Elin's cheek.
"B..but... you're alive. You're... human" Ciel stuttered, a stunned expression on his face.
"In a technical sense, I guess.." Elin smirked, giving a little shrug as she giggled.
"But I didn't think it possible!" Said Sebastian, suspitiously.
"Noorrmally my amusing butler, you'd be quite right. But under the right sircumstances... " Said Undertaker, waving a finger.
The four of them stood there for a moment in silence, simply staring at each other. None of them noticing the dark figure now stood in the ally behind them.
"Hmm... and there I was thinking the fact you were courting a five hundered year old reaper was strange enough." Said Sebastian, shaking his head with a disaprooving expression on his face. Again breaking the awkward silence.
Elin and Undertaker looked at each other, then both burst in to a fit of giggles. Elin took a deep breath as she calmed herself. "Well, if you knew anything of love you'd know it knows no bounderies. Whether it be Age, ethnicity, gender... none of it matters." She said, smiling at the young Earl.
Ciel frowned "Tch.... So this is the big secret you've been keeping all this time?!" he said, sounding a little disapointed.
"You're the one who convinced yaself I was your killer.. Not my fault if the Queen's guard dog decided to go chasing his tail" replied Elin, shrugging.
"If that's so, then why are you here?!" snapped Ciel, glaring at the young woman.
"If ya must know, I'm quite friendly with the owner of the local pub. 'Is wife buy's quite alot of my goods... Guess it's more a case of wrong place wrong time" she replied in a snide tone, crossing her arms.
"Then why did you run?" said Ciel, giving her a suspicious look.
"'Cos I knew if you saw me you'd go jumpin' to conclusions.... again" said Elin sarcasticly and frowned.
"If this is all true miss Elin.. don't you think it would have been much easier if you'd just been honest with us in the first place.. Things being the way they are, I'm sure the Master would have understood." said Sebastian, glancing at Ciel as he glared at him.
"Well, now you know.. Happy?" said Elin, turning her back to them, still frowning.
"Not really. It means I've spent the last two weeks waisting my time." the young Earl growled.
"Hmmf... Your fault not mine." said Elin shaking her head.
"And at that, I suggest we go our seperate ways." said Undertaker, taking Elin's hand as he began to pull her away. "I do believe we had an evening planned... Oh and by the way little Lord... do feel free to stop by with that butler of yours... I can always do with a good laugh.... heheheh." He continued, laughing as he led Elin away.