Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Alexis’ point of view

I wish Zayn could have been here! I kept thinking to myself. Ohh how I wish he was here! As the graduates started walking out I noticed Brittany standing at the back with my brother and Carolee’s sister. I knew she couldn't have stayed home for my special day!

“Hey, I knew you wouldn’t miss this day!” I told her so happy to see her.

“C’mon group picture!” I heard her say.

We took a picture with Carolee. As I was about to see the picture a heard a sexy British voice, say my name.

“Alexis, Love!”

I turned around and saw him. I saw Zayn Malik! My love, my baby. I love him so much. He looked sexier in person.

“Lexi, Love, congratulations!” He told me.

“Thanks.” I said still not believing it.

“Ok, Lex, now tell Zayn, what you told me, you would say if you ever meet him!” Britt said in a teasing tone.

“It’s kinda cheesy but here it goes: you are my idol, I love you so much. just meeting you is like a dream come true.”  I said blushing.

“I love you too!” Zayn said back with a little giggle.

My mom told me I could have spent the rest of the evening with Zayn and Niall, so I did, but I wasn’t going anywhere without Brittany, she was the one who planned everything with the guys, and I knew it would be a perfect time for her to spend with Niall, and for her to get over her ex-boyfriend.

“Britt you coming right?” I asked

“Sorry, no, I have to go study, for exams. Text me if anything ok?”

“Nope, not ok!” I said in a mad tone “I want you to come with us, please!!!” now in a begging voice.

“I just can’t sorry. You know why I can’t go.” She said a little sad. Niall just went and gave her a hug, the same time Zayn said:

“Lexi…”

“No! She needs to come with us!” I cut of Zayn almost yelling. Niall had whispered something to her, that she had changed her mind. I was thankful that he did.

“Alright, I’ll go with you, but if I fail my exams it’s on you!” She said a little happier and in a teasing tone.

“YAY! No problem!” I told her in a happy voice.

We went out to dinner, afterwards. It wasn’t too fancy, or anything, it was nice. I was the people I loved, and that’s what matters.

***********

Zayn’s point of view

I never imaged Alexis to be so, so beautiful and perfect. I asked her to talk/walk with, which she accepted. The moonlight was shining on her and she looked even more stunning.

“Cupcake, Brittany told me you have prom this Saturday and she said that you said you’re not going. So can I please be your date to prom?” I said in a sweet, sexy, and romantic way. I knew it was this way because she started to blush. What happened next I didn’t see coming myself! I kissed her on the lips, her lips were so soft. I didn’t want to stop kissing her. She was so beautiful, with the moonlight above her, it was perfect.

“Sunshine?” She said in a clam and sweet voice.

“Yes, Cupcake?”

“Why do call me Cupcake? Why that nickname? I’m not saying I don’t like it, it’s just I would like to know why you choose that nickname for me.”

“I choose Cupcake because, you are sweet as one, you could wear, any outfit, and still look beautiful, like a cupcake could have any color icing and it is still sweet, you are like a cupcake that I never want to finish, I always want to have you around. I LOVE YOU CUPCAKE!” I responded I knew she liked hearing that because she started to blush the moment I told her she’s sweet as one. “Oh, one more thing, your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me but bear this in mind it was meant to be…” I sang to her, as she was now in my arms.