Chance (One Direction)

Start from the beginning

How dare she barge into MY room and start complaining about the awful odor. Bitch, please. Just then a strawberry blond haired girl launched herself on the side of me. "Hola, otoño" she says in Spanish, which means "Hello, Autumn" in English. This was my friend since birth, Nicole. She is the "know-it-all" of the group and has high dreams of becoming a scientist. "Hey" I say pushing my whole body back onto the bed. "You seem like you're doing well" she says stroking my hair and beginning to untangle it. Actually, that was a false statement and she knew it too. My room was completely dark with only strokes of light shining through the blinds and it smelt of spoiled milk and mold. "Yes, I am" I lied.

"That is complete bull!" Dani says walking over to my bed and sitting on the other side of me as if she could read minds. Right now I was receiving tough love from her but I don't really care I just needed some kind of love.

"No, it isn't!" I say raising my voice but it cracked slightly. For some reason Danielle reminded me of Matt maybe this was the reason I didn't like being around her lately. Yesterday she came over by herself and I basically took all of my frustration out on her "Look" she says pointing towards my bathroom "You're going to get your ass up right now and take a bath." 

"And then" Nicole added "You're going to march over to your drawer and pack a bag of clothes for a weekend sleepover". A what? Are they serious? There is no way in hell I am going out of this house! They're not even my parents to tell me what to do. Danielle probably realized what I was thinking because her facial expression changed and she began signaling Nikki. In no less than ten seconds I was wet laying down inside of my tub moaning. This was the first time I took a bath for a while.

"No!" I yell "I'm melting". They began to laugh at me and started to mimic me. "Ooo, the water is so acidic" Nicole says shaking with her eyes wide opened. I was suddenly laughing as well and told them to leave the bathroom so I could actually bathe. I was actually starting to get over the douche.

------------------------------------

"Does my mother know?" I questioned them as we walked over to Nicole's 2007 Honda Civic. It was red and shining in the hot Summer sun. I was still trying to save up for my dream car a Mercedes Benz but it was totally useless I just can't save. The only thing I could afford right now was probably a bicycle wheel.

"Yes, Autumn dear!" Nicole says bouncing over to me grabbing my over packed bag.

"Wait, why are you taking my bag?" I asked pushing my eyebrows together but before I had a chance to run I was tackled to the ground getting my hands tied.

"What the hell!" I screamed. "Is this a joke, if it is then it isn't funny!"

"I thought it would be fun and dramatic" Danielle says tightening my blindfold and pulling me up.

"You want to see dramatic!" I say beginning to kick around and ended up falling flat on my face.

"Oh crap, that was so dramatic" she says with a hint of sarcasm before picking me up again.

"Oh and Nicole" Dani says as she pushed me into the car "Do you happen to have any more mints?"

"Yes, why?" she replied.

"Because Autumn's breath is killing!"

Nicole and Danielle started to chuckle but I was ready to attack them with full force. Bitches.

----

"Where are we going?" I asked for the umpteenth time. I was so excited yet so pissed at the same time. The suspense was killing me and they knew it. What if we were just going to Danielle's house. That would actually be fun. Her brother is such a sweetheart. Nathan is five and tried to ask Nicole and I out already. I should've accepted the offer and be a cougar. He wouldn't cheat on me...right?

"We're going to a place you've never been before" Nicole says interrupting my thoughts. A place I've never been before? Is that even possible? I've been around the world and back, well, not technically but still I knew every place in Oceanside (which is located in New York).

"Well, while you guys have me tied up back here not being able to see anything you should at least play some music." I say pointing to the Cd player or at least I thought I was.

"Alright, alright" Daniel says turning up the volume of a Cd Nicole had already put in earlier but turned down before I even had a chance to hear a little portion of it.

"So c-come on" were the words that began blasting through the speakers. "You've got it wrong, to prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong" The music for some reason suddenly made me depressed all over. Why can't Matt sing this song to me to tell me I'm beautiful? Oh yeah, that's right, he's too bad ass too sing, he said I was good for nothing and he broke up with me! That's when the tears started to stream down my face. I tried to hold in that stupid crying noise but it was no use.

"Nicole, what is this shit" Dani said before ejecting the Cd and turning on the radio. I think they were ignoring my crying. They are the best friends a girl could have, that was sarcasm.

"Well, that was One Direction" she said making a sharp right turn causing me to hit my head to the left door which made me cry a little more." And look guys we have arrived!" she added. I was thinking about making a sassy remark but I didn't feel much of it. My head was hurting way too much because of that little hit.

I began wiping my eyes, still wondering where we were. We could be at the edge of a cliff about to fall over and die or better yet we were at the beach. Yes, the beach perfect! That way I could see all the hot boys wearing no shirts. Wait, what if Matt was there? That wouldn't be good at all. I think I should become a loner. I'm going to have a bunch of cats to make me all fuzzy inside. Just as I was starting to think of names for my cats, I heard someone open my door and take off the rope, which was preventing me from taking the blindfold off. As soon as the person was done I hurriedly took of the black scarf covering my eyes.

I looked up and saw a humongous peach hotel which was very modern looking and really well-kept. "Why are we here?" I started to say "I could've stayed home and watch Christine cry because she was almost murdered!" I actually didn't want to stay home. I was beginning to get tired of crying all day and night over someone who was frolicking around getting all flirty with some girl that was going to give up 'the goods' easily.

"This isn't any hotel" Nicole says putting emphasis on 'any'. "This is the Grandé hotel, the new hotel everyone is talking about" she continues "It has a water park... and all those good stuff to get your mind off of Ma-" she stopped suddenly. She thinks I can't handle her saying his name. I am not that weak. Okay I am, I mean who cries over a pop song?

"Anyways, let's get going" Danielle says. I grabbed my bag which was now feeling heavier than before and I slammed the car door shut. We began walking down the long walkway towards the hotel lobby. Nicole checked us in with the receptionist with the really healthy looking hair. I was thinking about asking her what she did to her hair to get it like that but I was already being dragged off to our room by Danielle who eventually let go after we reached so far.

We were almost to our room when I spotted a penny. I was pretty exhausted. Instead of going on the elevator like all of the normal people we went up the stairs. They said I needed to "feel the burn" where all the food was "affecting" me. The only burn I felt was in my ass. I stopped walking with my group to pick up the penny and started saying the little rhyme.

"Find a penny, pick it up. All day long, you'll have good luck." That good luck wasn't happening right now. As I was passing a hallway I was suddenly ran into by a person and hit my head on the wall. The impact hurt so much that I immediately fell to the floor. The person came over and bended down right next to me.

"I'm so sorry" he said. It sounded like a male with a British accent I think or Australian. No, it was definitely British. I started to scream but the person covered my mouth. I don't know if they were trying to keep the scent of my mouth away from them or just wanted me to be quiet.

Who the hell was this person anyway?!?!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Thank you for reading. Autumn is so...Autumn-ish. Who do you think ran into her? Harry...Louis...Niall...Zayn or Mr. Payne :3.  Want more? Remember to vote and comment!