Wonderful

That morning Liv woke up first. She jumped in the shower and got dressed as she thought about what had happened just last night. Elliot got up after her, got ready and said they had to go to this great restaurant for breakfast.

After breakfast, "So, El, what are we doing now? Going home?" He shrugged "I guess if you want. Or....we could just walk around the mall since we both have the day off." "That sounds good." She smiled as she thought about it. While at the mall he tried to get her to buy so many different outfits. Some 'just for him' and others for special occasions. Liv wouldn't even try them on but kept in mind which ones he wanted her to get. "Wow it's already 4pm. We should head back to New York now." "Okay I'm fine with that." She said as they walked out the mall and to the car.

"Liv?" he asked after half an hour of driving. "Yeah." "Do you want kids? Like our own kids, together?" he asked looking over at her. "If you do then of course I mean, I've always wanted kids, you know that." She said sounding a little unsure. "Yeah I do." He smirked and looked at her "Something wrong?" "No, no everything is perfect. She said smiling as she grabbed his hand. And they continued driving in comfortable silence.

"DADDY! LIVVIE!!" Eli yelled as he ran to greet them at the door. "Hey buddy! How was it with Kathleen?" "It was fun we watched dinosaur movies and she played with my dinosaurs and and she bought me a new one!!" "Oh really? Cmon show me it." Elliot said as Eli practically dragged him into his room. "Thank you so much Kathleen." I said smiling and walking into the kitchen. She followed behind not saying anything but smiling. I looked around and laughed "What is it?" "Oh nothing. How did it go?!" She asked jumping and silently clapping. "Oh wow, you knew?" She nodded and I laughed as I showed her the ring. "Ahhh I can't believe my dad is getting married again, finally. He was gonna ask you before but thought the feeling wasn't mutual, so that was why he broke it off." "Oh that's why. He never told me." I said reaching for water in the fridge. "Yeah neither did I." She said smiling and added a wink "Soo...how else did it go?" She asked emphasizing 'it' and biting her lip. I couldn't help but laugh, she seemed just like she was twelve again asking all these questions and wanting to know every detail. "'it' went good. Very good." I added.   "Eeekkk!" She shrieked jumping up and down while hugging me. "I'm so happy you said yes! Oh my goshhh I'm so excited for you guys. And you know I can watch Eli more often if you want." She said as she nudged me. "Thank you Kathleen." I said laughing and turning slightly red because of the fact she knew we had sex. She basically skipped out the kitchen as I stood there laughing.

After Kathleen left, Elliot, Eli and I watched a movie until Eli fell asleep. We figured that since he went to bed late yesterday he should go a little early tonight. "Here El I'll take him." I said as I picked him up and carried him into his room. I gently put him in his bed and tucked him in "Livvie," he yawned. "Yes Eli." "Are you and daddy gonna get married?" I smiled "that's the plan. Now c'mon, go to sleep ok. Goodnight." I said as I kissed the top of his forehead and walked out "Goodnight Livvie, love you." Did, did he just say he loves me? Awww. I thought as walked back to the couch.