"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Our lips met, and he chuckled, tightening his grip around my waist.

I just wanted to stay right here.

Forever.

"I'm not done." He mumbled as I went to pull away, turning over so he hovered over top of me.

"I'm sorry."

There I was giggling again - and there he was shutting me up.

I was just completely ok with it.

"We should probably get up soon." He mumbled, barely pulling away. "We have to go eat, then do some shopping."

"Ugh, but I don't want to get up."

"Sorry buttercup. It must be done."

"Well then a few more minutes." I wrinkled my nose as he kissed it, my arms wrapped loosely around his neck. "You're a little stubbly."

"Yeah? Should I shave?"

"No," I shook my head, quickly pecking his lips. "Keep it."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I might like it."

"Might."

"Just keep it."

"Reow."

"Stop!" I laughed as his lips tickled my neck, trying not to shudder underneath him. "We were cuddling!"

"We still are, I'm just getting more comfortable."

"Obviously."

"You love it."

"A little too much."

He just chuckled, resting his head at the top of my chest and let me play with his hair.

"So...what do we want to try and get done today?" He asked, his breath sending goosebumps along my skin.

"Well, obviously we have to go grocery shopping, and we should unpack a little...do you want to go out and look for some stuff for the house?"

"Yeah," I nodded, pressing my lips against his temple. We'll have to go and do that before groceries."

"That's true...I'll have to get directions."

"And I'll actually have to get dressed...all of my clothes are in a box. I think I have a pair of shorts left."

"You can wear one of my shirts. I have a couple extra."

"I might have to go in the box anyway for underwear honestly."

"No you don't." Justin smirked, lifting up my head to meet my gaze.

"Stop." I whined, a blush creeping up my cheeks after he winked.

"Like that's going to happen." His hand slid to my leg, which thankfully I had shaved last night, because it would have been really embarrassing had I not of. "Your legs are soft."

"You know if we keep this up we'll be in bed all day."

"I'm ok with that."

"We need food, and I need a shower."

"So do I, you should come in with me."

"I-I don't know." I got quiet, remember the burn that still healed on my waist. I didn't want him to see that.

"Why?"

"I-I just. I don't know..."

"Please?" He pecked my cheek, trailing his lips over my jaw and to my neck. "We'll get done faster. We'll save water. That's good for the environment...please?"