Chapter 12 - Never Smile

Start from the beginning

Ok see you tomorrow
-Ai-yeon

I put my phone in my pocket as the food arrives. I see Tae smiling cutely at me. I give a smile back. He chuckles slightly before taking his food so he can eat it. I pick up mine two. It's strange, usually Tae always asks me who I'm texting or what it was about, but today he hasn't. Maybe he realised it's nosey or maybe he just doesn't care. It's not like Tae not to care though.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he must have seen the confusion on my face due to his unusual response to my phone buzzing.

"Nothing," I smile and take a bite from my sandwich.

"Was it to do with what the message said?" He asks. Oh there you go, took you long enough.

"No," I say. "I was just waiting for you to ask me what it's about." He laughs and rubs my cheek.

"Do you like it when I questions everything you do then?" He jokes. I hold his hand and smile.

"No," I say changing my face and tone of voice so they are flat. He pushes my lips upwards.

"You look so pretty when you smile," he tells me. I feel heat appear over my nose. "You should try it more often." His snide remark makes the blush vanish immediately.

"You don't want me to look pretty," I smirk. "'Cause then all the guys would be after me." I flick my hair behind my shoulder.

"Fine then never smile again," he says raising his eyebrows.

"That's not very nice Tae," Jin states putting our bill (check if you're American) on the table. He punches Tae on the the arm before handing him a payment machine. Tae takes it and puts his pin in.
"So what you two up to today," Jin asks.

"We're on a date obviously," I say nonchalantly. "You try having one with Ru-Ri." He nods.

"I know," he huffs. "But I don't know where I could take her."

"Wait you're dating Ru-Ri?" Tae asks. "But you're like 5 years older than her."

"Yes he is dating her," I say. "And there's nothing wrong with their age difference. Ru-Ri's mature and Jin... well Jin's Jin. Anyway Jin if you want to go on a date with her then take her to a fancy restaurant. She's never been to one and has always wanted to." He smiles and thanks me for my advice.

After he leaves Tae and I stand up. We head over to the Cinema. We watched a horror film. I was brave and made my way through the whole thing. To be honest I'd hardly call it horror. However Tae spent most of the time hiding behind me. It was cute, not going to lie. He takes my hand and we walk down the street all the way back to his house. We got in to see Tae's Dad, Jungkook's Mum and Mi-Rae putting coats and shoes on. Jungkook's mother is tying up her daughter's shoe laces. She looks to Tae and I and smiles. I smile back.

"Are you going out?" Tae asks. His Dad turns around finally noticing us.

"Yes," Tae's dad says. "We'll be back in the morning. Also Jungkook might drop round before we get here." He rubs Tae's arm before the three of them head out. Tae wraps his arm around my waist and we walk through the house up into his bedroom.

"You know, it's nice that my family have gone out," he smirks. He takes my cheek in his and kisses me. He continues to kiss me. It's hot, it's erotic. I kiss back, even though half of me doesn't want to. He pulls me closer. I open my mouth for to push his tongue inside. I don't feel like fighting back so I allow him full access. He explores my mouth and pushes me towards the bed. We fall back and he lays onto top of me. His kiss continues to deepen. It's hotter and more passionate than ever before. However I can not return gesture. I feel a knot in my stomach but I don't have enough strength to stop him. He stops leaving his big eyes to stare into mine. I flick my eyelashes at him and he smiles softly. He continues to kiss me but this time he moves down my face to my neck. He sucks it softly. I can tell from the way he's doing it, it's not supposed to leave anything, it's supposed to turn me on. I wish I could say it's working but there's something stopping it. At least it's working for him.

He takes his shirt off and puts it on the floor next to him. I smile at him. He leans down and kisses me once again. I feel as though it can't stop. He unclips my bra and lifts my top over my head, having to break our kiss but only for second. He unbuckles his belt and pulls down jeans, revealing his bulge. I close my eyes. He puts his hands in my hair and pulls me closer so that I can feel him against me. He pushes his crotch against mine. I feel so comfortable yet so awkward at the same time. He runs his fingers around the outside of my skirt and tights. He slowly trails them down my legs eventually hooking the tights off of my feet. We sit their in our underwear. He stares at me with so much intent, love and passion flooding his eyes. I want to stare back at him with the same feelings, I really want to. He has no sense of deviancy behind his eyes. No sense of taking control of me. No sense of trying to take advantage. Yet somehow I feel nothing. He puts his fingertips gently onto my underwear. I jerk away and sit in a ball.

"I'm sorry Tae," I say. "I can't."