Killing My Heart Chapter 1

Hey guys! writing a new story. tell me what you think!

Vote

Comment

Killing My Heart

Saint Hoods.

People say it is filled with gangs. Killers. The most wanted people hiding in this
place. And other bull. Half is true but the other half is just over the top of the
line. I mean really, most wanted people. Bunch of pansy to me.

There is only one gang here. And it is the Saint Latino Blood. SLB. We call this
neighborhood Saint Hood because it is ours.

We have many other turfs but his is were it all started. All the OG- Old Gangsters-
grew up and became Saint Blood. People in the gang are true Latino blood.

I am seventeen and head of the Saint Blood. Name is Carmen Sanchez.
Yes I am a girl. But not just any girl. A bad chick. Who you don't want to
mess with or piss off.

A chick with no soul or heart to give a shit about anything but my family and friends.
Well, maybe not family or friends. Soon enough the people that share blood leave you for someting better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second and new version (Most likely to be the first chapter, rather than the one above)

Saint Hoods.

I looked around the neighborhood with pride. The pride for what I have started and will one day end for me. I know all the possibilities of dying when I am playing the dangerous game of life.

But I want to take a chance.

Something that no one in my life has ever tried. They just sit back and wait for something to fall of the sky or someone to magically come and grant them three wished. They didn’t have the strength to get up and fight for what they want. I didn’t want to sit back and wait.

Wait for something that might never come. To me it is useless and worthless to not fight for what you want.

I mean does anybody have their own mind anymore?

The people wandered around the neighborhood and looked for something to do or maybe to start an adventure. A group of little girls giggled as they stared at a group of boys. The boys smirked at them but didn’t go up to them.

I smiled at the innocent group of little ones.

As I looked away from the group, I saw man with a black sunglasses staring at me. I took in his firm stance and his predator walk as he walked towards me. I quickly whistled at the kids. They whipped their heads towards me in confusion.

“Go home. Now,” I barked harshly before meeting a pair of sunglasses.

The man took his sunglasses and looked me in the eye. My pair of muddy brown eyes met his dark green eyes. I glared at him as I took angry steps towards him.

“What the hell do you want?” I said through my gritted my teeth.

The man just stood there and smirk at my angry stance. He cleared his hoarse throat before speaking with demanding voice. “Why would I want anything from a low life person like you? The reason I am here is because you are in my way.”

I hardened my glare at him. “The only thing I am in the way of is my boys pulling the trigger on you. Now, why are you here again?”

The man turned around to find two of my boys holding a gun and pointing straight at him. He turned back to me, with a faint look of pride in his eyes.

“You have grown up be a smarter person, “He said.

I shrugged. “Like you would care.”

He mocked horror. “Of course I would care about the strong will power person I have built. I am hurt that you would ever think like that.”

“Let’s cut the shit and gets this over,” I growled,” I am getting tired of seeing your damned face.”

He laughed. “Always want to beat the bush instead of wandering around it. I would rather see how you and my people are doing.”

I angrily shook my head.” If you think that these people and I are your people, then you are a dumass. You lost your respect once you betrayed us with you little stupid stunt you played on us.”

He simply shrugged, not really caring to what I have to say about his mistakes. “I know but I will always care about you, my dear sweet.”

I snorted. “Tell that to my boys. I am done playing your little childish games. Boys take him out my face. If he makes on threat or fight, shoot him.”

I took one last his care free face before I walked away from him. I walked down the narrow path towards my house around the block.

Just as I was about five feet away, I heard a shout behind me.

“You will never be as good as the other gang leaders. You’re just a little girl who has a fucked up life and has to cry for everything. Your nothing compared to me as a gang leader, Carmen.”

I paused as a gun shoot went through the air. After that a thump on ground echoed to my ears. I smiled and continued my way to my place.

I was Carmen Sanchez, gang leader of the Saint Blood Gang. And will make every man, boy, and grandpa’s know that a chica can control the top gang.

All I have is one or a couple of words to the people who don’t think I am tough or smart enough for the job.

Try to take me out and I will knock a bitch up tonight.

~*~*!

Please tell me which versoin is better!!!!!!