Killing My Heart Chapter 17

I growled under my breath at the stupid brown haired girl working at the counter. Her eyes widened and looked behind me. Hands clasp my shoulders, pushing me slightly to the side. Vince smirked at the girl. She blushed and looked down.

I rolled my eyes. "Look girl, you can play the virgin shit with Vince later but right now your working. So can you please hurry the fuck up with my toy."

She quickly nodded and ran off to collect my toy. How hard was it to get me a toy. It wasn't just any toy; it is one those putty people that you squeeze and the red ears and eyes pop out. It tamed me for a few hours before I get mad and throw it some ones head.

Vince sighed at me. "Car, you know that you are getting older. Don't you?"

I crossed my arms and leaned against Vince. "No. You are never to old to have a toy once in a while. I think everyone should copy my tricks to staying young and hip."

He rolled his eyes while taking a step back to sit on the counter."Yea, hip. God, you sound like my frickin grandma. She thinks that the "bling" is still the fucking shit."

I laughed, smacking his arm."Your Grandma Reese Pieces is the shit. Whatever she does is the new fashion in the world. Don't you ever forget that, my homie G Dog."

He snorted."Homie G Dog? How much time are spending with my grandma?"

"Quit calling her grandma,"I hissed hitting his arm.

"Ow, stop abusing me. I am a man dammit. Give me some respect,"He cried out, getting some laughs by the people standing by us.

"That is the one thing I don't miss about Carmen,"A new voice that I hated but also loved spoke behind me.

I turned and saw Hayden standing there with a big ass smirk on his face. In his hands was an unwrapped burger. Probably ordered the wrong thing for Leslie, meaning she wanted a salad. Fat free, of course.

Snorting I turned around to face the Vince."Shut up before I smack that smirk off of your ugly ass, Williams."

Hayden chuckled." I remember that like the last fuck I had."

I tried not flinch."Trying to change the original one?"

He shrugged while he copied the way Vince sat. Vince smirked at me and winked. His winks mean that whoever next to him is a awesome guy because they are cool enough to sit next to him. It's that or the person is hot.

"I got one,"Vince joked looking me with a glint in his eye,"Never have sex with Car, she will always want to be the one to drive."