Day 2: Egypt, Part 2

Zacznij od początku

Owen: We're mostly full of gas. No, no!

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: It's mating time for scarabs.

Leshawna: So, what'cha waiting on?

Izzy: Just ignore us humans!

Cody: Oooooh.

Everyone (except Ezekiel): And make out till the break of dawn!

Alejandro and Cody: It's lovin' time.

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...

Alejandro: Scarab mating season.

Alejandro and Cody: It's lovin' time

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...

Alejandro: Scarabs, get busy now...

Harold: It's lovin' time.

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...

Everyone (except Courtney, Ezekiel, Gwen and Heather): Scarab mating season.

Cody and Kaylub: It's lovin' time.

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...

Everyone (except Courtney, Ezekiel, Gwen and Heather): Scarab mating season!

Ezekiel: Seasonal, eh!? Whoa, no wait!

We all start running due to the scarabs now having the intent to kill us. We get back on the goat, me in Alejandro's arms, blushing madly, and race off.

Soon we're behind Team Amazon as Team Victory is nowhere in sight. I start to worry for my friends. "We're going to go win the race now see ya." Heather then does a raspberry our way.

"Eat sand losers." I squint my eyes at their childish behavior.

"Such witty remarks from such fiercely intelligent women. I'm both humbled and intrigued." Alejandro says as I look away annoyed.

"Nice try, but I'm with Duncan." Courtney said crossing her arms. No you're not, you two broke up.

"What a pity it is that you should give yourself to a quitter who doesn't deserve you."

"That's not...Duncan is totally...you're just...will someone hurry this camel up." I blink at the fact that Alejandro managed to get Courtney to stutter then I smell water. I follow my nose and see the finish line and the Nile. I tilt a bit in his arms causing our goat to turn as well. He looks down at me as I blush and point my eyes towards the river.

"Smart little amigo." I blush deeply. We come to a stop at the river.

"There's the finish line." Tyler points out the obvious.

"Yeah, on the other side." Crocodiles pop out of the river as I gulp. Chris says something as we get off the goat.

"What, speak up?!" Owen yells across the river.

"Welcome to the third challenge!" He yells as I hear him clearly.

"Did you guys get any of that." I nod as I repeat what he said with a stutter. Then I see him grab a rather large megaphone and cover my sensitive ears. Even with my ears covered I still hear what he said.