Chapter four

Omniscient

Day by day the blonde girl broke. Bad news after bad news. Maya sat in the middle of the floor of her aunts room balled up crying her eyes out.

"Maya what's wrong?"Gigi asked. "That's a dumb question" she sighed and sat on the floor next to her.

Maya hugged her tight with tears dripping on her shirt. She wandered why Gigi wasn't as shaken up as she was.

"He wants to come back"

"Who wants to come back? Maya who are you talking about"Gigi asked with a confused look on his face. Gigi's face soon softened. "Oh"

She finally looked down at the letter that sat on the ground a couple of inches in front of them. She stroked Maya's head rocking them back and forth.

"Everything will be okay"

•••

Next day, Maya didn't show up to school. Farkle has soon grew worried. He had no idea where her aunts house was. He just wanted to check on his bestfriend.

"Hey have you seen Maya?"Riley asked.

"No"Farkle responded. Riley sighed. She had a lot of apologizing she wanted to do to Maya. She honestly didn't know what she was apologizing for.

"I was thinking, me, you and Lucas could go to my moms store? It's a small little diner called Topanga's" Riley smiled.

"Topanga?"

"Farkle?"

They both busted out laughing. Farkle smiled.

"I'm glad I met you. You make me laugh"Farkle smiled. Riley gave a warm smile back.

"Glad I met you too Minkus"

Farkle was silent looking down at his wooden desk. He thought of many things to start up a conversation. He seen felt a light punch on his shoulder.

"What's got you so down?"Riley asked with an innocent smile.

"I'm just worried about Maya"Farkle sighed.

"Look, Maya will be okay. As far as I know, she's strong"Riley reassured him. Farkle shook his head and sighed.

"Maya wasn't exactly Maya a while ago. School needs to hurry so I can get my mind off of this"Farkle groaned soon tapping his fingers on the desk.

"I would skip, but the teacher is my dad"Riley giggled.

"What?"Farkle asked.

"Mr. Matthews, Riley Matthews"Riley said in a obvious tone. Farkle looked away dumbfounded. He soon chuckled to himself.

"You just blew the mind of a genius"

"You a genius?"

"I have a 5.0"Farkle responded smartly. Riley mouth hung low then a small smirk appeared on her face. "What?" Farkle questioned.

"Smart and hot? Total package"Riley giggles. Farkle face soon turned a bright red.

"Y-you think I'm h-hot?"He stuttered. Riley nodded while twirling a piece of her hair. Soon the bell rung and she collected her stuff.

"See you after school Farkle"Riley smiled and walked out. Farkle still sat in his desk love struck not being able to move.

Soon he saw a large object slam in front of him making a huge sound. He quickly jumped out of his seat standing up.

"Eyes off my daughter Minkus"

Farkle hurried and scurried out of the classroom. He was glad that the day was over. Farkle made his way to his car and got in.