4. The Monster and 1. The Bathtub

Dustin's POV

Mike had jumped. Y/N screamed and we were both in tears. We sprinted to the edge. "Holy sh*t." Mike was levitating. "Woah, woah, woah, woah." Mike said unclear. He started floating back up. He was over top of us, he landed on the ground with a small thud. He grunted. How was this possible? Y/N stood there in shock. Mike was staring at something. We looked where he was looking, it wasn't a something, it was a someone, it was El. I smiled. Her nose was bleeding. James was right beside me the next second he wasn't he was in the ground. El flicked her head, there was a loud crack, the crack was right next to me, it was Troys arm. He screamed in pain. Served that son of a b*tch. "She broke my arm! My arm!" He cried. "Go." El spoke. "Let's get out of here! Let's go!" Troy yelled. "Go!" James said after him. "Yeah, that's right! You better run! She's our friend and she's crazy! You come back here and she'll kill you! You hear me? She'll kill you, you sons of b*tches!" I yelled at them. El had proved herself for sure.

Eleven's POV

I had flashed back to the void. There was a creature eating something, I walked toward it. I slowly lifted and pointed my finger towards the creature. I poked it. It roared at me, this thing didn't have a face. I woke up screaming I was in the bathtub again. Papa and his friends stared at me. This thing wasn't from here, I continued to scream. The lights were red and they were going on and off. There was loud banging. The men ran, the wall was opening up. My scream had something to do with it. I was back to reality. "El, are you okay?" Mike asked. I had fainted apparently. "El?" He said. I was the reason Will disappeared. I had opened the gate and let that thing take him, all this, was my fault. "Mike... I'm sorry." I cried. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?" He asked. "The gate... I opened it. I'm the monster." I could barley speak. "No. No, El, you're not the monster. You saved me. Do you understand? You saved me." He spoke to me. He picked me up and hugged me. Dustin joined in. I saw Y/N she looked releved but confused. They were my friend, the accepted me. We walked back to Mike's house. Y/N didn't come with us, she said she had something to do.

Lucas's POV

Y/N came back, she said it wouldn't take long but she had been gone for ten minutes, which I guess wasn't that bad. "Did you get side tracked?" I asked. She was silent. "What happened?" She mumbled something, I couldn't make out what she was trying to say. "What?" I asked her once again. "It's about Mike and-." I had to stop her. "Shh." The vans rushed out of the lab all at once.

I climbed down the tree again and ran onto my bike with Y/N behind me. She held onto me. We had to leave, they were after something... "Wait, Y/N, did you see Eleven?" I asked her. "Yeah." Oh no. "You aren't thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. "Nope, I am." They had found Eleven or something, we were in big trouble, the whole party was in danger. We had to get to Mike's. The road was just to our right, we road on the road. I pulled my supercom out and called to help. "Uh, Lucas?" Y/N tapped on my shoulder. "What?" "There behind us."

Mike's POV

I washed off El's face, she had some dirt on her. "That's better." I said. She turned to the mirror, she placed her hand on her head. "You don't need it." I spoke to her. "Still pretty?" She asked. "Yeah! Pretty. Really Pretty." She smiled. "El?" "Yes?" She turned toward me. "Um, I'm happy your home." "Me too." I didn't know if this was the right time but I wanted to kiss her, she saved me, she was a hero, if only Lucas could see that. I leaned in, she leaned in as well. Suddenly the door opened, it was Dustin. "Guys! It's Lucas, I think he's in trouble." This could wait, we had to help Lucas. "Do you remover how he said he was looking for the gate?" He said. "Yeah." "What if he found it?" Lucas was shouting something indistinctly on the radio. "What's he saying?" I asked