1. The Weirdo on Mable Street

Y/N POV

I ran towards the Mable street and and the tree line and walked a bit in the woods when I found Dustin,Mike, and Lucas.... and someone else. I walked to them. The other person seemed to have jumped when I came down, "Who's this?" I asked. "We don't know." Dustin responded. I saw Mike take of his jacket for her. "Here take this." He said as he handed it to her, she reached out one hand slowly and grabbed it, then rapped it around herself. We walked back in silence with this stranger.

We went through Mike's basement door, he had showed her to the sofa and he insisted her to rest. She sat on the sofa and Mike pulled the group away to talk to us "I know this is crazy but I think we should help her." He said. The group was full of looks. To me I didn't think it was a good idea picking up this girl who was found where our friend went missing." He glared at me. "How about we just talk about it later and see what she has to say." I said. "If she says anything, she seems to be mute." Dustin said. We walked back over to her. "Is there a number we can call for your parents." Mike asked her. We stood there waiting for a response, she didn't. "Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Oh my gosh Dustin. I elbowed him, "Ow." "Did you run away?" Lucas asked. We had questions and we needed answers. "Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike asked. "Is that blood?" Lucas pointed. "Stop it your freaking her out!" Mike snapped "She's freaking me out!" Lucas said. "Where'd you come from?" I asked. "I bet she's dead." Dustin said.

The room all went silent, he clapped his hand in front of her face, she jumped back "Not deaf." Oh really. "All right, that's enough, all right? She's just scared and cold." Mike said. I felt bad for her but at the same time a little freaked out. Mike went to go grab some warm dry clean close for her and handed it to her. "Here these are clean. Okay?" She grabbed them and rubbed them against her face, that was a bit odd. She got up and grabbed her shirt... "No, no, no!" We all exclaim. "Oh, my god. Oh, my god." Dustin turned around and started pacing. "See over there? That's the bathroom. Privacy. Get it?" He pointed toward the bathroom in the corner. She picked up her stuff and walked towards the bathroom. She walked in and Mike had started to close the door and she grabbed the door "You don't want it closed?" Mike asked, "No." she responded.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm "Y/N, what should we do?" It was Dustin. "Huh?" "About her. Mike doesn't seem to listen." "Don't ask me I'm new remember. Ask Lucas or something." Lucas turned around "Wait what? What are we talking about?" "Dustin what's to know what we should do about her." Mike walked back "What?" "Nothing!" We all say. "Uh ok." "This is mental." Dustin said. "At least she can talk." Mike responded. "She said 'no' and 'yes'. Your three-year-old sister says more." Lucas exclaimed. "She tried to get naked." I elbowed Dustin "We know we all were there." "There's something seriously wrong with her. Like, wrong in the head." There was something off about her, I agreed with Lucas. "She just went like..." Dustin knocked his hat off. "I bet she escaped from Pennhurst." Lucas explained. "From where?" Mike questioned. "The nuthouse in Kerley County." "You got a lot of family up there?" Ugh Dustin. "Bite me." Lucas stated back. "Would you guys knock it off this is serious." I said. "Seriously though, think about it. That would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy." "That's what I'm saying." I responded. "Well sorry." He said. "And why she went like." "Dustin we know." "She's an escapee is the point. She's probably a psycho." I thought that was a bit far fetched. "Like Michael Myers." Dustin said. "Exactly." Lucas agreed with him.

"Maybe were wrong, maybe it's something else. Could she have been abused maybe?" I questioned. "Maybe." Mike agreed with me. "We should have never brought her here." "Lucas, cmon that's a bit harsh. I see your point but it's all a bit to much." I said. "So you wanted to leave her out in that storm." Mike's right. "Yes! We went out to look for Will, not another problem." I again agreed sorta with Lucas. "I think we should tell your mom." Dustin concluded. "I second that." Lucas agreed. I wasn't sure if that's a good idea or not. "Who's crazy now?" Mike exclaimed. "How is that crazy?" They didn't see the point did they? "Cause, we weren't supposed to be out tonight, remember?" Mike was right.

"So?" "So if I tell my mom and she tells your mom and your mom, and your mom..." Finally they got to what he was saying, we'd all get in trouble. "Oh, man." Dustin said with worry. "Our house becomes Alcatraz." Lucas stated. "Exactly. We'll never find Will." Dustin and Lucas turned to each other. "All right, here's the plan. She sleeps here tonight." Was Mike crazy, letting a girl we just met in the woods sleep in his house. "You're letting a girl--" "Just listen!" Mike interrupted. "In the morning, she sneaks around my house, goes to the front door and rings my doorbell. My mom Will answer and know exactly what to do. She'll send her back to Pennhurt or wherever she came from. We'll be totally in the clear. And tomorrow night, we go back out. And this time, we find Will." We looked around at each other. It sounded good to me. It was time for us to go and head home I followed Dustin and Lucas up the stairs. "Do you really think she's psycho?" Dustin asked us. I shook my head. "Wouldn't want her in my house." Lucas responded. "Mental."