-Two-

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry."

"I had another chance and I couldn't even save you now."

"Please, wake up."

Slowly you open your eyes only to be greeted with the excruciating pain you felt in your gut. A gasp left your lips as you felt your whole body ache. Tears fill your eyes as you begin to panic, 'Where are am I?' you thought, 'what happened?'

You tried to recall what happened but couldn't remember a thing, all you remembered was surly dying in an alleyway. Perhaps someone had save you? But who? No one could have been there on time, surely you would have died the minute they found you......

Gently, you tried to lift yourself up. Realization hits you as you realize that you are in a hospital, you lean against a wall as you try to balance yourself. Your gut burns with pain as you bit your lip to hold back the tears willing to spill.

Each step that you took closer to the door felt like thirty minutes passed, the process was long and agonizing as you tried to make it to the door. Enduringly, you managed to make it to the door and open it slowly. It creaks a little as the cold floor suddenly dawns to you and you wish you had a pair of socks on.

The whole hospital seemed to be freezing, as if not once had it been greeted by the tiniest bit of sunlight‍. A lady ran passed you crying while a nurse ran past you without a single thought. You were confused. Where was your family?

Unexpectedly a loud crash was heard behind you as you jump, forgetting about your wound for a minute before reality hit and even more pain was coursed through your body. Slowly you turn around and make eye contact with a man.

You felt yourself gasp by the sight of him as your hand went straight up to your mouth. His dark green hair gently laid on his face, a shiny leather jacket and tight black leather pants squeezed his figure, but his eyes filled with sorrow pierced into your heart making you feel as much pain as he does.

You weren't the type of person to hold eye contact with someone, but his eyes were just so entracinging to you that you couldn't help but hold his gaze. Without warning, you were suddenly pulled in a warm hug by the strange man.

"Y-you're awake" you immediately tense up the minute the words left his mouth. His voice and his hug.... It felt all too familiar to you....

-------------------------------------------------

Helloooo everyone, so I just want to credit @ for describing 'the strange man' (Namjoon) and also describing when the main character felt main from her stab wound. I'm thinking of making her my co-editor lol. We might write a book together in the future so be tuned for that! If anyone else is really reading this, please don't be a silent reader and comment and vote for my story please! Well this is kind a long so uh bye.