The Final Battle: Part 1

Start from the beginning

Shifu glared at him, "That is how its gonna be." After his words Shifu and Fang got into defensive positions, "That is how it must be." Tai Lung's eyes seemed to slit as he growled at the two. He then crouched down and quickly leaped up into the air with a roar. Fang and Shifu looked up in confusion of where he was since his fur matched the dark clouds.

The only thing that showed us his location was the lighting showing Tai Lung spinning his body coming down fast at us. Fang grabbed Shifu and jumoed back with him before putting him down. When Tai hit the ground his right foot slammed into the ground cracking the concrete. Looking back up at Tai Lung she growled as he lifted up a large rock.

Kicking it at them Fang leaped to the left thinking that Shifu would dodge too. But when she looked back at Shifu her eyes held shock to see him destroy the rock in one movement. But when the rock broke her ears pinned seeing that Tai had managed to come up fast and punch him back into the palace. Looking inside she was watched as Shifu landed in another defensive position.

She then looked at Tai to see his fur rising with fury. His eyes blazed with anger. He stormed inside towards Shifu, "I've rotted in jail for twenty years, because of your weakness-" Shifu's ears pinned back, "Avain(?) your master is not weaknes!" Tai Lung pointed a finger at Shifu as he slowed down a few feet from him, "You new! I was the dragon warrior and that Fang was supposed to be the Jade warrior! You always knew it! But when Oogway said otherwise! What did you do?....What did you do!"

As Tai Lung took another step towards him he swung balling his fist, "Nothing!" Shifu shook his head before glaring back protesting, "Neither of you were meant to be the legendary warriors! That was not! My! Fault!" At Shifu's words Tai Lung advanced causing him to step back, "Not. Your. Fault! Who filled my head with greed!? Who told me to train till my bones cracked?! Who said it would be my destiny?!"

With each sentence he threw stuff at Shifu hoping to knock him down. But with everything he did Shifu still managed to dodge. When he had stabbed the knife(giant knife?) into the ground glaring at him, "It was never my decision to make!" Tai roared at him then leaped over to Oogways staff. Fang slowly made her ways along the wall of the Palace was closely what he's doing.

Confusion and worry filled Shifu's face as Tai Lung turned around holding the staff, "It is now." A smirk plastered onto his face as Shifu was now filled with fury. It was not long till they were throwing punches and kicks at eachother. But when Tai Lung managed to get the staff at Shifu's neck he knew he had the advantage.

He growled down at Shifu, "Give. Me. The scrolls." Shifu glared up at him trying to stay up, "I'd rather die!" Tai Lung growled and put more force on the staff. Fang growled lowly and ran over on all fours. When she was close she leaped through the air. But in that moment time seemed to freeze as the staff broke.

Tai Lung turned and caught the shocked Fang smirking. He then threw her away hard into a pillar. Fang let out a yelp of pain as her back connected to it. The then laid there whimpering at the pain and refused to move from it. Shifu looked at Tai Lung shocked being forced to be kicked into the opposite wall. Pushing off it he glared at Tai Lung as Tai crouched growling.

When Shifu leaped into the pillars it started to turn to Cat and Mouse. Tao Lung would always leap after him growling determine to catch the small Red Panda. But being bigger Tai Lung managed to catch Shifu and throw him through the roof. Fang watched with wide eyes as they rose from the roof into the air. From her spot she looked like little dots. But as they came back she noticed that Shifu was the one at the bottom.

Her wings opened slightly in surprise when they busted through the roof towards her. Leaping out and away from under them she watched worried as Shifu was kicked away from Tai Lung. Her black and red fur raised in alarm when Shifu hit the ground again. Running over she put a hand on Shifu doing a quick check on his wounds.