Strange Night

(E/c) - eye color
______________________________________
My legs buckled underneath me as I passed out next to Po. When I opened my eyes again I realized that I was being carried. I looked up to find myself in Po's arms. We were walking up the stairs towards a building. The air around us was misty and illuminated by moonlight.

The only voices that could be heard were the five master's. I growled slightly not liking them making fun of Po. He realized that I was awake and carefully set me down. "Thanks." "No problem." He then lifted his stomach trying to see his feet as I shook out my fur. I caught him before he fell. When he looked up he thanked me but had a forlorn look on his face.

I nudged him with my nose and smiled. It caused him to smile to as we made it the rest of the way into the building. There were rooms in both hallways. I lightly padded down the hallway to the last room on the right hoping Po followed my lead.

Instead he ended up speed walking after me after making a hole in the floor boards. He fell to a room and ended up waking Crane up. They had a little conversation I till Po left the room. He looked inside before once more before letting him sleep.

He then walked over to me lightly before the room to my left opened up revealing Tigress. She looked mad so I stood in front of Po just in case. Her orange/red eyes glowed in the dark like my (e/c) ones. "Neither of you belong here." She said. "Yeah. This is your room?"

"I mean. You don't belong in the Jade Palace. Your a disgrace to Kung Fu." she stepped closer to us basically trying to intimidate us "And if either of you have any respect for who we are, and what we do, you both will be gone by morning."

She shut the door in our faces clearly annoyed that were here. I looked up at Po to see a little saddened look in his eyes. He looked at me and said, "Cmon lets get something to eat." I tilted my head a little bit and followed him to a peach tree.

He started filling his arms and mouth with peaches as I started to sing.

This is gospel,
For the fallen ones,
Locked away in permanent slumber,
Assembling their philosophys from pieces of broken memories.
Oh ooh oh oh ooh
Oh ooh oh oh ooh

Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds,
But they haven't seen the best of us yet,
If you love me let me go,

Before I could continue singing a light glow and voice interuptes me. "So I see you have found the sacred peach tree of heavenly wisdom." Master Oogway? Po and I turned around surprised. I shut my mouth and Po dropped all the peaches in his arms and some from his mouth.

We both appologized hoping he wouldn't get mad at us. "I understand. You eat when your upset. And you sing when you upset." I nodded while Po tried to dismiss Oogway's judgement. "So why are you upset?" He gave in and told Master Oogway everything. I did too right after him.

"I just have a bad feeling about master Tigress. She always looks like she is going to hurt Po. Every time Po and I do something she would glare at us. And like Po said. It makes me feel like I need to quit. And work for Mr. Ping."

"Quit. Don't quit. Noodles. Don't noodles. You both are concerned with what was and what will be." We looked at him with confusion in our eyes. My head was slightly tilted. "There is a saying. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift." He leaned down close to us "that is why it is called a present."

As he turned to walk down the stairs he tapped his staff into the tree. A pear fell into both our paws. We watched as the master walked down the stairs away from us. I hope tomorrow is better than today. With that thought I started to drift asleep I cuddled next to Po's side. As I drifted off I could feel Po's arm stroke my back helping me sleep better.