Eleven

I'm warning right now that there will be 18+ actions throughout this chapter if you're uncomfortable with reading things like this please skip this chapter.

Third person POV

Kyungsoo had gotten up and put on one of chanyeols shirts and walked downstairs.

Everything was quiet except the sound of the water in the shower running.
Kyungsoo assumed it was chanyeol just cleaning up from last night.

Kyungsoo was making food for breakfast when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso and a head landing on his shoulder.

"You should wear my shirts more often you look sexy" chanyeol whispers in Kyungsoos neck his voice beginning to get husky.

"W-well..they are comfortable so maybe I will" Kyungsoo says Back blushing like a tomato.

Chanyeol smiles and stands up and puts his hands on Kyungsoos shoulders turning him around. Kyungsoo was looking down at his hands before chanyeol slowly lifted up his head with his hands gently.

"I love you Kyungsoo" chanyeol says before he leans in kissing Kyungsoos lips softly.

Kyungsoo blushes and slowly kisses chanyeol back. But before things got heated Kyungsoo pushes him away.

"I still have food to cook channie." Kyungsoo says

Chanyeol groans in response. "Why~ I could just eat you for breakfast."

Chanyeol pushes Kyungsoo into the counter before turning off the stove.

Kyungsoo looks up at chanyeol as he leans in capturing his lips once more.

Chanyeol lifts Kyungsoo up onto the counter pulling him to the edge so he could be able to kiss him more.

Kyungsoo wraps his arms around chanyeols neck as he's being lifted and taken to the living room.

Chanyeol puts Kyungsoo on the sofa before kissing down the side of his face to his neck down to his collar bones.

Kyungsoo pulls chanyeols hair moaning lowly.

"Ch-chanyeol" Kyungsoo squeezes out.

"Hm?" Chanyeol replies.

A moaning mess as chanyeol kisses his pale neck he finally gets a sentence out.

"Touch me please I need to be touched by you." Kyungsoo exclaimed

Chanyeol nods and pulls up kyungsoos shirt well his to be real.

He looks at Kyungsoos leaking member through the boxers Kyungsoo is wearing.

He pokes the tip with his finger and Kyungsoo moans loudly.

"Fuck Chan! More!" Kyungsoo almost yells.

Chanyeol puts his hand over Kyungsoos leaking member and slowly rubs against it making Kyungsoos eyes close tightly as he moans.

Taking the hem of Kyungsoos boxers chanyeol slides them down slowly.

Once he gets the down enough he grabs Kyungsoos member and begins jerking it in a painfully slow pace.

"Chanyeol so help me god if you don't-Ah! Go faster-Hmmm~" Kyungsoo tries to yell at chanyeol but stops as he begins picking up the speed of his hand.

Chanyeol jerking off Kyungsoo moves his head closer to the tip of Kyungsoos dick and licks it.

Kyungsoo immersed in the pleasure grabs chanyeols hair and pulls it roughly.

Chanyeol leans in licking the tip once more before engulfing Kyungsoos dick.