Seven

Third person POV

Kyungsoo opens his eyes and finds the warmth he once had gone. He looks around and sees he's alone. He frowns looking down but smiles upon seeing a note.

He opens it in excitement and accidentally rips it. He frowns and puts the two pieces together and reads out loud.

"I'm sorry I wasnt there to see you wake up. I had to leave early to handle some things. I'll try to stop by later and spend more time with you kyungie. I love you.

-P.C.Y"

Kyungsoo smiles to himself and gets off of the bed and goes to the bathroom and starts doing his daily things.

Kyungsoo walks out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist and one drying his hair. He yawns to himself and walks to the closet.

Choosing his outfit as black skinny jeans a white button up shirt and black convers. He begins his morning.

Kyungsoo walks out of the house and walks to the car. Driving to the mall he connects his phone to the Bluetooth on his car he starts playing his music.

"My answer is you~ only you" kyungsoo sings out with passion.

He parks his car and stops the music.

He gets out and walks into the mall.

Kyungsoo looks around the entrance before pulling out his wallet to see how much money he has.

He finishes counting his money and came out with 1,142.5₩.

He put his wallet away and Started walking around again.

Kyungsoo stopped at a jewelry store and bought couple rings and left smiling.

He walked to a sex store and bought a few things there before leaving the mall.

Kyungsoo POV

I set down the bags from the previous stores into my car and get it I drive silently through the streets. Looking around.

I come to a stop at a light. I look to my left and see a familiar frame.

I try and look closer seeing two Frames but soon leave because the lights changed.

I think about the two people I saw on the way home. But I soon rush seeing that its almost time for Jongin to get out of work and I don't need him knowing I went somewhere by myself.

~~~ time skip~

Third person POV

Kyungsoo races against time barely making it home. He rushes to turn off the car and grab the bags before running to the door step.

Kyungsoo grabs the key and unlocks the door and closes it hurriedly.

But he stops in his tracks. There standing right in front of him. Kim fucking Jongin.

"Mind telling me where you were kyungie?" Jongin asks Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looks down at the bags and slowly lifts them up to show Jongin.

"What does that explain Kyungsoo" Jongin asked

Stepping closer Kyungsoo backs up against the door.

"I-i was buying things for us nini..."

Kyungsoo whispers lowly.

Jongin walks towards Kyungsoo and grabs the bags taking a look in each of them stopping at the jewelry bag.

"Tell me D.O who are these for?" Jongin says smirking at the couple rings.

Kyungsoo looks up in a hurry snatching the bag from him. "Its a s-suprise." Kyungsoo says tying the bag tightly.

Jongin shakes his head chucking.

He grabs the sex shop bag.

"And you plan on wearing these?" Jongin says pulling out small costumes. Specifically the maid costume.

Kyungsoo peaks and nods shyly.

"Why don't you try it on for me kyungie and maybe I'll let this pass."

Kyungsoo wanting to not get his ass kicked hurriedly grabbed the bag and ran to the bathroom.

Peeling off all his clothes Kyungsoo slides the costume over his slim body.

The tutu stoping at his mid thigh. Kyungsoo grabs the thing high stalkings and pulls them up.

He grabs a headband and puts it on completing his look.
He looks in the body mirror and blushes.

He opens the door and walks to jongin.

"H-how does it look nini?" he asked shyly.

Jongin turns around and bites his lip.

Kyungsoo notices and gulps.

Maybe he shouldve just took the beating instead.

Jongin gets up and walks to Kyungsoo each hand landing on one side of kyungsoos small waist.

"I feel like I could eat you all up right now Kyungsoo" Jongin says putting his head into Kyungsoos neck.

WAY BETTER THAN THE LAST CHAPER I BET SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES THIS WAS RUSHED