Profile

Name: Asuna Reed

Nationality: half- Japanese and half- Brit

Appearance: raven black hair that is wavy and turns dark blue when hit by sunlight.
Icy blue eyes and pale skin. Her body not too fat nor too skinny. Her friends say that she has perfect curves that most girls would envy.

Personality: she's not that sociable when meeting unknown people. At first, she's silent to people she just met but once she trust them, she becomes bubbly and sarcastic. She's usually humble and not much of a show off. She can be a scary person when underestimated. She can really be mean to a person if he/she hurts her friends. She's most bubbly and weird when she's with her childhood best friend, Ryoma Echizen.

Background: Asuna lived most of her life in the UK with her father and occasionally visits her mom at Japan. In one of her visits, she met a boy named Ryoma, who was the son of her mom's bestfriend. Seeing that their mom's are quite close, they have no other way but to hang out with one another. As time goes by, the two kids were quite inseparable with each other to the point that holding hands, hugging, piggyback rides even sleeping on the same bed is normal for them. And when both were introduced to tennis.... Their bond as friends grew closer. One day, Asuna had to stay in London and wouldn't be able to visit her mom and Ryoma for more than 5 years, but they both promised one another that they would do their best in tennis until they meet again. As years pass, they became prodigies in Japan(Ryoma) and in the UK(Asuna).