"Guys.." || Part 12 ||

Start from the beginning

ColbyBear❤️: why you miss me? 😏

Me: yeah

Me: sike

Me: just wanna know what time we should have this dinner thing because I'm gonna make reservations.

ColbyBear❤️: ok, make the reservation for 8 o clock and I'll be home in about 10 minutes see ya soon 👋💙

Me: sure thing 👋💙

I bring up the keypad on my phone and dial the numbers I see on a pan flit.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.
"Hi how can I help?" Says an over enthusiastic voice. I then hear chewing noises, like really loud chewing. It sounds like she's chewing gum.
"Um can I please make a reservation for a table of eight please." I ask.

"Sure!" She says. Almost defending me through the phone. "What time do you want it?" She asks.
"Can I have it for eight o clock please?" I say.
"Of course see you then!"
Beeeep

Well, she hung up.

I hear keys jingling (ring ring tingling tooooooooooo (sorry I'm really in the Christmas spirit))

I go over to the door and unlock it to save Colby the trouble trying to find the key with in the many keys he has on the keychain. (That's a lot of key in one sentence... ok I'll shut up now)

"Hey babe." He says as he walks inside and kisses me on the cheek. Tiny Axel skips over and jumps as high as he can on Colby's legs to get his attention. He only reached just below Colby's knees.

"Hey little guy." Colby says to Axel before bending down and rubbing his head.

***
5:20pm
***

Y/n p.o.v

"Oh yeah and I rang the restaurant and made a reservation for tonight." I say as Colby and I plop down on the lounge. I lay in his lap and go on the group chat.

GANG

Me: hey biotches

I hear the ding go off on Colby's phone.

BigBroGunther: sup

Me: I made plans for us toniteeeee

Sammy: where?

Me: a restaurant near the hotel

Devy: why?

Me: it's a surprise 😁

Aaronnn: there's gonna be food of course?

Me: yeah 😂

Aaronnn: then count me in

PrincessElton: 😂

ColbyBear❤️: ok everyone meet outside the rooms at about quarter to eight.

***
6:50pm
***

Y/n p.o.v

"Colbyyyyyyy" I whine.
"Y/nnnnnnn" he mimics.
"We have to start getting ready now."
"Ok fiiiiine." He slowly gets up and we both go to our room to get dressed ect.

I go to the bathroom and do my makeup. A natural type of look since it's not a super fancy restaurant, just fancy. (Idk what I meant there lmao)

I straighten my hair and walk back to Colby and my room to get the dress.
Then I see Colby standing in the doorway

"Hi handsome." I peck him on the cheek leaving a small mark where my lipstick hit his cheek.
"You're lookin beautiful." He smirks at me. I smile and walk to the wardrobe and pull out the dress.

I get changed and reapply my lipstick.

(Lmao I'm so proud of myself for making that (all credit pictures from google))

I walk into the living room and Colby looks up from his phone.
"Holy shit." He exclaims.
"Colby!" I laugh.

***
At the restaurant as we're all sitting at the table.
***
Colby taps his glass lightly with his spoon. Light enough for only our table to hear. I laugh at how 'professional' he's doing this.

"I need to make an announcement." He says glancing at me and smiling.

Ding

BigBroGunther: are you telling them now?

Me: yaaaa

Colby and I stand up and hold hands, getting a surprised look from everyone except Corey. I giggle.

"Guys.."

**OMFG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE UPLOADED BUT IM BACK BOOS!**