Shanvanti was not like before it was all silent , either angry shouting  arguments were heard or complete silent .

Gupta family .

Though khushi didn't choose anyone , they knew her answer , after calling off her wedding khushi was back to gupta house as complete change person with no heart , she dint cry on her fate but choose to remain aloof .With passing time she gathered herself motivated herself determined to stand on her feets .she left to Mumbai in search of job . 

Garami was blaming herself for spoiling khushi life , she was ready to beg arnav but khushi for once and all warned her family not to take his name nor she will go back to him .

Shahsi treatment was still going on , he recovered soon,he was so helpless that he was dependent on his daughter .

gupta family lost the happy person they always saw.

After a month khushi left to Mumbai in search of job.she was selected in small database company .she was earning money for herself .After 2 months of her broken Marriage she found out she was pregnant .that was 1st time she cried , laughed and enjoyed of getting new ray of hope .The news itself brought happiness in gupta family .

Shahsi sold his property in laknow and Delhi  , and decided to shifted to Mumbai .family ready agreed for the same as they dint wish to leave there daughter alone there .They purchased flat in Mumbai after lots of difficulty. There happiness doubled when they got to know khushi was expecting twins .

Gupta family was  living happily in Mumbai , khushi after 5 months of struggle found good position job in television industry as a screenwriter .she started processing well with her job and was enjoying her motherwood .at same time she was broken soul.

Gupta's dint revel much about khushi to Payal , all they told was "she was doing fine with good job" sometimes khushi use to speak to Payal but she mainted formal talks with her sister too  , khushi was not in touch with anyone of raizarda family .many times they tried to talk to her but she distanced herself from her sister too .She spoke to payal once in a while

___________________________________

It's been 2.9 years (3 years ) from now .

Everything was changed  . raizarda family :- it was all silent , nani was getting old, mami turned mature , anjali was independent women , Payal was just doing role of  perfect daughter in law , she was shattered within for not meeting her family it's been 2 years she dint see them .All she did was talk in phone with them . Arnav was arrogant mostly traveling aboard for business  so that he can escape fights in home .everything looked perfect for any outsider richness , luxury  everything they got but no one in that was house was in peace .