Chapter 11 - Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Having fun down there?" I ask. He stands up and sits on the countertop. I turn around and start cleaning the the bar area. He wraps his legs around waist and pulls me to him. I look up to see him smiling at me.

He's so cute.

He pulls me onto his lap. His muscular arms hug around my waist. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. His lips are soft and silky. I can feel the best bouncing off of them. They feel delightful against mine. I sit on top of him. He places his hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer in his kiss. I run my hands through his soft hair. I wrap my legs around his back. I suddenly gasp for air and so does he. I push my tongue into his mouth but before I can get anywhere he pushes back. I let him take control. He explores my mouth with his tongue. The feel our tongues slide over each other creating a moist but pleasant feeling. Both of our eyes are closed. I feel his crotch expanding.

"I think I love you."

I pull away quickly and hop off of him. Why did those words have to come into my head now? I blush.

"Um," I says awkwardly. "Why did you come over?"

"Why shouldn't I come over to see my girlfriend?" He smirks. Or at least I think he smirks. It sounds like he's smirking. I don't know I'm looking in the opposite direction. "Anyway I've missed you recently. You've been more distant."

That's because every time I go to talk to you something gets in the way.

"Sorry Tae," I say blushing. "I've had a lot on my mind recently that's all." I turn around and he nods, understanding. He give him a hug.
"I've missed you Tae." He hugs me back.

"I've missed you too Ai-yeon," he says. He lifts me into the air then starts to carry me bridal style. He puts me down on the sofa. He pushes a piece of my hair, that has fallen, behind my ear.
"Nice piercings," he chuckles. I've completely forgotten he doesn't know about them.

"Thanks," I smile. I've been surprised at the positive responses I've gotten from them. Even my mother didn't dislike them, she said they build character.

"I've got piercings too," he says. I look at his ear. He had 3 little wholes in a triangle shape going through his ear. I wonder how I've never noticed them before.

"They're quirky," I smile before questioning why I just used the word "quirky". "I suppose they suit your personality," I joke.

"What do you mean?" He says making his voice even lower than usual. I boop his nose with my finger. He takes my wrist. Then holds my hand.
"You look beautiful today," he smiles. I feel my cheeks flush red.

"I'm sorry Jungkook."

"What?" Tae asks looking into my eyes. The sudden realisation comes to my mind. I had that out loud.

"Nothing," I say before kissing him again. I push him onto his back and lay on top of him. He holds my face and kisses back. I push his hair away from his head revealing his rarely seen forehead. I place my knees either side of his torso and sit on him. I move my kiss up to his forehead. He pulls closer to him and kisses my neck. I'm so glad that Jungkook and I haven't done anything frisky recently. He sucks on my neck until I let out a squeak of pain. He rolls me over so I lay beneath him. He smiles at me sweetly then a huge smirk creeps it's way across his face. How can someone go from cute to sexy so quickly? He leans in to kiss me again.

There's a knock at the door. He pauses. I fling myself out from underneath him. I straighten out my outfit and brush my hair through with my fingers. I tell him to sit on the sofa and not go anywhere. I open the door. It's Sam.

"How do you know where I live?" I ask her. She shrugs and walks in. She freezes as she sees Tae who is not sitting down but is in fact walking towards me. She turns are head and wiggles her eyebrows at me. I shake my head. Tae puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Sam why are you here?" Tae asks her. She smiles sarcastically him.

"I need to talk with Ai-yeon," she responds. It's clear that her and Tae have some sort of unfriendly past.

"At 7 at night," he asks. "Couldn't it wait till morning?" She sighs and looks at him.

"Look I need to talk to her," she sighs. "Ai-yeon please tell your boy toy to go home." Tae looks offended where I just laugh.

"He isn't my boy toy," I laugh. "He's two years older than me. I'm the same age as Jungkook." She looks at me in disbelief.

"Two years older," she begins. "Are we talking physically or mentally?" She sends a glare to Tae.

"Physically," I smile. "Anyway Tae. I promise I'll do something with you later on this week. But Dan needs to talk to me." I hold his hands and pull a cute face. He gives in and rubs my head, messing up my hair. She grabs his jacket of the kitchen floor and head out the door. He waves goodbye to me. I turn my head around to see Sam leaning on the sofa and smirking at me.

"What?" I ask. She rolls her eyes.

"You two were about to have sex weren't you?" She asks. I blush red.

"How would you know?" I ask. I feel embarrassed.

"You think people haven't knocked one my door just as me and Jimin are getting down to business, then you'd be wrong," she tells me. "It's perfectly normal don't fret." I smile. "I know because Tae seemed rather angry when talking. Also the way his hair was pushed back made me think that too." I blush again.

"Anyway why did you turn up?" I ask. "It clearly wasn't just to stop me from having sex with my boyfriend."

"No that's not why I'm here," she says. "I'm here because I think Jimin's fallen in love with someone." I look around awkwardly then gesture to the chair by her. We sit down.

"Why do you think that?" I ask her.

"Because he was whispering someone's name in his sleep," she tells me. "When I woke up this morning he was whispering Su." She shivers.

"Isn't it good if he's found someone?" I ask her.

"No," she says very quickly. "Well yes. Oh I don't know. Something about it makes me annoyed. I don't know why." I hug her.

"Are you jealous?" I ask. She looks up at me as if she can't believe what she is hearing.

"Why would I be jealous? I don't have those kinds of feeling for him," she asks. "We're just y'know. Fuckbuddies."

"That doesn't mean it's impossible that you've developed feelings for him," I tell her. "You're clearly very close, maybe the intimacy is finally getting to you." She runs her hands through her hair. "When did you first become fuckbuddies?"

"A few years ago," she starts. "We were both drunk and then it just kinda happened." I nod listening to her story.

"I think whatever drove you to have sex that first night, had developed into genuine emotions for him," I tell her.

"I can't love him," she says. "Especially if he loves someone else." She puts her head in her hands.

If only you knew.

She suddenly grabs her stomach and and breathes out heavily. I stand up and grab her a sick bucket. I pat her back as she sits there in pain. She breathes out a sigh of relief.

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"I'm fine," she smiles. "Just cramps."