Ch.13

Previously
"I was....walking Smoky?"
⁝⁞⁝⁞ʕ•̫͡ʔु☂⁝⁝ ⁝⁞⁝⁞ʕ•̫͡ʔु☂⁝⁝
The mirror of  Erised

Harry looked past me I turned seeing a large mirror. I looked over at Harry he shrugged walking closer he looked in the mirror a smile spreads on his face."mum...dad...(y/n) come look at this!" "Harry I don't think—oh my god!" Harry pushed me in front of the mirror smiling."do you see them?""them?..I see myself riding a dragon!"

"W-what? er-wait here then I'll get Ron" Harry ran off to get Ron I stayed by the mirror 'I want a dragon now more than before' Harry came dragging Ron behind him,"there in the mirror can you see them?" Ron looked a surprised and happy smile beams on his face,"whoa I'm holding the Quidditch cup and I'm head boy! And wow do I look good" Ron looked closer to the mirror almost touching it."Harry do you think this mirror shows the future?" He asks in excitement. Harry mumbles something that both us couldn't hear but I could tell what it was.

We sat in the Great Hall eating dinner Fred kept bringing up weird things which resulted to me kicking him under the table,"why so abusive love?" "Stop saying weird things and maybe I'll stop love" George laughs hugging his brother I felt a tap I turned over Ron pointed at Harry,"let's go" we got up asking Harry if he was hungry sadly he wasn't perhaps seeing that mirror was a mistake.

I sat back down turning over to Harry every once in a while,"(y/n) are you going to turn a new leaf?" "What?" Percy poked his food looking at me dead in the eye."you know what...don't think I haven't noticed your night outs" "umm...I don't know what you're talking about Percy and even if I did I wouldn't tell you" Percy hummed getting up pulling me with him. "May you excuse us for a minute"  we left the Great Hall to statue that represents all the houses animals,"tell me or I'll have to tell an adult"

I sighed scratching the back of my head,"I just can't tell you it's private" I crossed my arms over my chest. I couldn't tell him, I just can't if it's to protect THEM even though I don't know who they are then I'll do it,"(y/n) you know I'm doing this to keep you safe right? I can't just let you walk around past curfew without a reason" I bit my lip measuring my pros and cons,"fine. Just don't tell anyone okay?" He nods getting closer"I...I go to the Astronomy Tower" he cocks his eyebrows nodding he placed a hand on my shoulder,"why do I feel like you're only telling me half of the truth"

"I play my violin...to a werewolf every full moon night....my mum sent me a letter of the reason right after the note that was inside the violin case" he hums but I could tell there was a bit of shock on his face,"do you have to do it every full moon" I nod slightly smiling,"yes,every full moon but I don't mind playing music to it...and playing music in the Slytherin common room isn't a good idea","why is that? I'm sure they wouldn't mind" he starts to pet my head, 'not this again' "it's Slytherin anything that is muggle they start saying rude things about it" he pulls me in a hug still petting my head I hug back not in a weird way but his scent was soothing. "How is it you were placed in Slytherin? You would have been better in Gryffindor"

"I sometimes wonder that as well but it's what the hat said I would be 'satisfied' in" he scoffs I could feel his chin on my head,"I doubt that you can change your house" "no, but I'll manage don't worry" he held my face with his hands his thumbs running across my cheeks he laughs then gives a kiss on my forehead."what was that for Percy?" "Nothing just don't hurt yourself there's a full moon tonight" my eyes widen looking out the large window 'but wasn't yesterday night a full moon?' ,"crap thanks for understanding Percy","Just don't hurt yourself okay werewolves aren't really the nicest company" I nod hugging him,"ARE YOU SNOGGING OUR BROTHER?!?" Fred and George voices scared us apart they stood by the large doors giggling like high school girls.

"Percy didn't know you were into young ones...then again I wouldn't mind this one" Fred wiggled his eyebrows George doing the same,"we were not doing such a thing!" Percy ran to them going into the Great Hall. "Guess I'll be on my way then" I ran to the dorms getting my violin I left the case on my bed and out the school. The snow crunched under my feet the Whomping Willow swayed showing its conscious,"hello Whomping Willow mind if I play a little song?" It stilled for a few minutes which I took as a yes. I tuned my violin the tree groans shaking the snow onto me,"alright give me a minute" just as I was about to play the tree groan once again throwing small rocks at the other trees in the dark forest,"don't like the other trees do you?"

A growl comes out of the trees my eyes widen knowing what growl it was. In the distance a configured shape staggers out the trees into the moon light. The werewolf stood tall sniffing the air it's hairless face turned to me growling.

I couldn't move the fear in my body paralyzed me it grew closer jumping onto me. I felt a tear roll down my face I couldn't scream for help only muffled sounds came out something wrapped around my ankle pulling me under the it's legs to a higher level. At that moment I realized I was on one of the branches of the Whomping Willow, the werewolf barked standing on its hind legs reaching to me. I pulled my legs closer to my body holding onto the tree, one of its branches threw the werewolf away. It stood up smelling something in the tall grass I noticed it was smelling my violin.

"h-hey! That's mine! L-leave it alone!" It's long finger claws grabbed it smelling it. It let out a couple whimpers nudging the violin to the tree walking a short distance sitting like a normal dog would do,"y-you want me to play?" It laid on its stomach looking up, the Whomping Willow lowered me much to my dismiss I grabbed my violin thinking of a song,"it's a muggle song so...yeah"

As I played the song I could feel it's eyes on me inching closer. It got so close I could feel it's breath. As the song finished I was scared what it would do. If the Whomping Willow will save me in time. It sniffs from my shoes, to my pants, to my shirt, and then to my neck. A rough texture touches my neck to my cheek it pulls away the werewolfs' tongue sticks out in a rather adorable way. It howled running back to the dark forest,"did I just befriended a werewolf?"

The Whomping Willow groans swaying the rest of the snow. "Once again I'll take that as a yes..see you next month Whomping Willow"