Chapter 1(Prologue)

Start from the beginning

"Oh gosh! My parents might get worry about me if I don't come back right now" Nya said. "Same here, Nya" Jay said. The young kids looked at each other right now and Jay hold Nya's hand and Nya did the same. "I don't when we are going to see each other again but as we grow up, we can only remember the fact we are friends forever" Jay said. "I agree with you, Captain Jay" Nya said and water went through Jay's hand. "Alright, Princess Nya, it's time for us to go back to our parents" Jay said and lightning went through Nya's hand. "Till we meet again, Jay" Nya said and she let go of Jay's hand and walked away from him. Jay smiled and waved bye to Nya and he head back to his parents.

As the two kids went back to their parents, they end up not remembering that they were friends at a young age due to the fact they're busy every day.
(Readers, this part is when Jay's 15 and Nya's 14 and they don't remember that they are friends and they engaged with more stuff in their lives)

Nya was at her castle with her family. Nya grabbed a pencil and a paper and start sketching a Daisy in her room. "Nya!" Her mom said and Nya put the pencil and paper under her royal bed. "Yes, mom" Nya said and she opened her bedroom door so her mom can come in. "Nya, there's something I need to tell you, but first get ready for the day" Maya said and Nya nodded. "Yes, mom, I will" Nya said and a necklace was revealed from Nya's neck that Maya spotted. "Nya, why are you wearing a necklace with your night gown?" Maya said. "Oh, mom, I was wearing it to be perfect" Nya lied and Maya look carefully at the necklace. "Nya, how long have you wear this necklace?" Maya said. "9 years actually, some boy give it to me but I don't know what's his name or who he is" Nya said. "Nya, please take out that necklace so you won't make a complete fool to the Brookstone royal family" Maya said. "Wait? The Brookstone royal family? The family of music! Oh my god! I always want to meet them! They're like royal blacksmiths! Plus they're the 3rd richest family around Ninjago" Nya said. "Nya, since you're that excited, I guess it's time to put away that necklace" Maya said and she take out small box. Nya took off the necklace and she put it in the small box and Maya put it in one of the drawers of Nya's shelf. "Mom, I'll be ready in about 5 minutes" Nya said. "That's good, Nya, I'm so happy that you took off that necklace" Maya said and Nya smiled. Maya leave Nya's room and Nya went in her big closet to find a gown to wear. "I'm curious about that necklace. I wonder who give me that 9 years ago" Nya said and she take out a red sleeve gown off the hanger.

Jay was helping his adoptive dad on the pirate ship cleaning it up. "Dad, do you think that I'm going to be a good Captain like you?" Jay said. "Of course, you are, Jay, when I was your age, I only stick to one rule: Stealing precious stuff around the seas of Ninjago" Ed said. "Whoa, you were like a captain of pirates that loved stealing stuff" Jay said. "That's right, spark plug, that's how I met your adoptive mom, but I never get caught of stealing stuff around Ninjago" Ed said and Jay handed him a wet cloth to wipe a treasure chest. "This chest was found by your real dad, Jay, that's how I become a captain of his pirate crew, and one day, you'll do the same" Ed said. "Anything more about my real dad?" Jay said. "Na, Jay, but I'm hoping you go in my footsteps of leading a great pirate crew" Ed said. Jay spotted a golden lamp and he touched it three times. Orange smoke surround the ship and Ed was shocked. "It can't be" Ed said and Jay saw a djinn in front of him. "Who are you?" Jay said. The djinn laughed and he end shaking Jay's right hand. "Hello, kid, I have been released by you" the djinn said. "I'm confused who the heck are you?" Jay said. "I'm Nadakhan Arabia, I'm the great djinn of wishes and magic" Nadakhan said. "I'm Jay Walker, this is my adoptive dad, Ed" Jay said and Ed walked up to Nadakhan. "Nadakhan, it's good to see you again" Ed said and Nadakhan smiled. "Same here, Ed, are you going to lead me and your other pirates on the seas of Ninjago?" Nadakhan said. "Nope, djinn, but my adoptive son is" Ed said and Jay looked at his father. "Dad, I'm not ready to be Captain, I haven't start training" Jay said. "You are ready, plus you're start training when you're 18" Ed said. "So that means 3 more years" Jay said and Edna walked on the ship. "Jay! I found this daisy in your room. I wonder why you had a Daisy? It haven't even die yet" Edna said. "Mom, that daisy remind me of someone but I don't remember who, plus I've keep taking good care of it everyday" Jay said. "How long do you have that daisy?" Edna said. "About 10 years, mom" Jay said. "Jay! Don't you want to be a good Captain of your pirate crew? You don't have to care about that stupid daisy for the rest of your life" Ed said. "I want to be a good Captain, mom, can I please put that daisy in a vase?" Jay said. "Of course, Jay, anything for you, plus I'm putting in your office of this ship" Edna said and she walked away from Ed, Jay, and Nadakhan. "Jay, are you ready to start training?" Ed said. "But didn't you said that I'll start training at 18" Jay said. "Jay, you are training early so that if I passed away, you are already trained to be Captain" Ed said handing Jay a captain blue hat. "Alright, let's start training, dad" Jay said and he put on the hat. "I'll start turning this ship into an obstacle course for you, Jay, to learn how to steal, lead others, and fight like a pirate" Nadakhan said and he punched his fist transforming the pirate ship into an obstacle course. Jay smiled and Ed start swinging a sword at Jay and Jay ducked but Ed end kicked Jay to the ground. "Try again, Jay" Ed said and Jay got up. Edna saw this and she wipe one of the vases and put the daisy in it. Jay saw it but end getting kicked again by Ed. "Don't get distracted in a battle, Jay, now try again!" Ed said and Jay carefully got up. That daisy remind me of someone but I don't know who Jay thought and sighed.

Nya walked downstairs and she saw her mom, older brother, and her dad with the Royal Brookstone family. "Hello, your majesties, I'm Princess Nya" Nya said to the Royal Brookstone family and she curtsy in front of them. "Hello, princess, I'm Prince Cole, what a beautiful name" Cole said and he kissed Nya's hand and she blushed. "I don't like him, Mom, he's going to use Nya if he ever marries her" Kai said. "Kai! Your sister just going to be fine with Cole, he's not going to use her" Ray said to Kai and Nya went up to her parents. "Mom, Dad, I been wondering why the Brookstone royal family is here" Nya said. "Nya, it's because you are engaged with Prince Cole, 7 more years, you are getting married with him" Maya said and Nya squealed and she hugged her mom. "This is the best thing ever!!!!!!!" Nya said and Kai looked at Cole. "I don't trust you, prince, I'm keeping a close eye on you" Kai said. "Oh, you don't have to, your sister is pretty happy that she's engaged with me" Cole said. "Mom, can I talk to my sister alone?" Kai said and Maya and Ray nodded. "Um, Brookstone family, we'll give you a tour around the palace" Ray said and he lead the Brookstone royal family to the hallway. "I'll see you later on today, princess" Cole said as he kissed Nya on the cheek and Nya turned red. "See you later, Cole" Nya said and Cole waved back to her and he caught up with his family. "Kai, what do you want to talk about?" Nya said to her older brother. "Nya, I'm not sure Cole's the right guy for you, he's going to use you in the future" Kai said. "Kai, Cole's not going to use me, he loves me already and I love him, it's like love at first sight" Nya said. "Nya, that's not true love, you can't love a guy you just met, you never even know him more" Kai said. "Kai! That's true love, I had to go back to my room and by the way, stop being protective of me" Nya said and she walked away from Kai. "Oh, sis, when are you going to learn the true meaning of true love?" Kai said to himself.

As Kai walked away thinking a way to protect his sister from Cole, Nya and Jay grow up into adults. Jay's parents passed away in old age and Jay got a pirate crew when he's 22. Flintlocke was his closest friend to have and Ronin even join in with Dogshanks. Nya was dealing everything at the kingdom with her parents especially the wedding of her and Cole. It was like time was going quick plus Dareth's with the Royal Garmadon family which is the second richest family around Ninjago. As our two main characters grow up, they face new challenges that will change their lives.

(Readers, tell me in the comments, what's your favorite part of this chapter? Or Vote!!!!!!!!)
Please follow masterofF1re, bear2710, MasterofCupcakes and JessicaMoncada0 on Wattpad because they made the best Ninjago stories I have ever read in my life! #Jaya4Life
Next chapter, I'll mention 3 more Wattpad authors that also made amazane stories that are pretty cool to read! 😃
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!